New Flyball Title For Clover...

Guest Clover

Guest Clover

Woohooooooooo :), my big red Clover dog finally did it, after four or so years of competing she has finally earnt her Flyball Master (FM) title. She has done well considering before the point score change earlier this year she was lucky to get many points per competition. She's not doing too bad for a nearly 8 year old.

Heres to bigger and better things.

Guest Clover

Thanks everyone :rofl:. TD i think the points were upto date up till the Geelong comp.

Jen Tinny is doing realy well, we had her doing full runs at training Saturday, with some bunting up (Last 2 jumps not enclosed), we had to trick her with the fourth jump though :laugh:. She is a little bugger. Her CRN came last week, so i am running out of room on my weiner shirt from their CRNs hehe.

:D Posted at the same time. She's a crafty lil dog that Tinny, will be interesting when she gets into "race mode".

Edited by Clover

YAY!!! congrats :laugh: way togo clover girl!!!

lol now tinnys turn!!

She turns like maggie and runs as fast as elvis so she will kick both there asses

opps didnt mean to add it twice

Edited by LilBailey

So when will be her debute?? my only comp will be bellarine until sept/oct depending on how far and if Bodie is needed Sharon might be running him part time at bellarine see how that goes :laugh:

Hmmmm..... You all keep seeming to missing the point that tinny is MY dog :confused: 3 Jack russells just aint enough... I need a border collie too - after all you do have 2 of them rhi... you need to share them round *grins* having 2 good border collies is just greedy - I'll swap a fat jack russell for a border collie :rofl: I think thats a fair trade..

:confused: Hehehe - the fat jack russell was some what skinny until yesterday and today - they broke into the plastic container with clips on it (they chewed the clips off) and ripped the lid of the food. Who said jack russells arent smart???!!!!!

Today they demolished 1/2 a bag of supercoat lite while no one was looking (it was in the shed) and this isnt a small bag of supercoat.

Carrots for the fat dog!

The little man did help demolish some of this food, so at present i have 1 and 1/2 fat dogs. Soon to be 2 skinny dogs. (either that or a nice furry hat)

:rofl: