K9 Force - Ballarat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know what's happening.

We're looking at a whole day and covering drive and various aggression issues. We will probably be holding the workshop at the Ballarat dog club.

Steve's time is limited while he's down here and we might have to hold it on a week day, so can you let me know if you would still be able to come. We don't have dates/days yet.

Thanks

I'm still interested, and happy to attend on a weekday.

Can't seem to drum up much interest here, so thought I might 'advertise' for interest in the club newsletter.

Also, tried to take a photo of Fox in sunnies, but they wouldn't stay on! His head's too narrow...any suggestions?

I'm happy to take a day off work to attend, means I don't miss my usual Sunday obedience :thumbsup: ... also would like to do a private lesson if he's got time! :thumbsup:

If you're looking for more numbers I can put a flyer up at Warrnambool DOC, some people might travel up.... Wouldn't be until the 13th August though.

Edited by feralpup

I'm free pretty much any day (a great thing about not working). Once we have a date, if it's a weekday, I can ask my OH to make sure he's not rostered to work that day, so he can look after our son.

Thanks for your replies everyone. We'll give as much notice as we can so everyone can organise their day.

Natasha, Steve won't give me any more clues and I can't begin to guess what the surprise might be. Any ideas?

hopenfox - I might have to try to find some of the kids sunnies. They might be narrower. :vomit:

Don't worry too much about the people at your club at this stage, I think we might have enough interest already and hopefully we'll be able to have more workshops in the future. If you take information back to your club after the workshop you might stir up some interest.

feralpup - Thanks for the offer of Warrnambool and I'll let you know if we need to take you up on it.

popsicle - I definitely want to meet you and the dog in your avatar. My last dog looked just like him/her.

I'll let you know any info as soon as I do.

Thanks

Sharon

Edited by 2tollers