Rip Sox - You Were Such A Brave Boy

Joycie

Today I had to say goodbye to Sox, and 8 year old English Fox Terrier. He had been waiting for a forever home for nearly 2 years, yet no-one wanted him. What a special little guy he was, what a character, I loved him so much, and I will miss him terribly. He had cancer in his spine and over the last 5-6 weeks he lost the use of one of his back legs, but even as a tripod he zoomed around like a lunatic. Last week his good leg started to weaken and over the last 48 hours he gradually lost what use he had. But what a little trooper! He lasted 4 weeks longer than the vets expected and I am so grateful to have had that time with him.

Run free, my brave Sox, now you can bark and chase the horses as much as you like! :p

Dear Sox what a brave little boy you were.

He had his forever loving home with you Ibite, and it must be a sad time for you without this precious little soul.

Sox go have fun with all our furbabies that have gone before, who are waiting for you at the :rolleyes:

Rest easy little one :wave:. IBite i am so sorry for your loss, you are an angel for looking after Sox for the last 2 years of his life and giving him a loving home :rolleyes:.