Sa Boerboel Working Cattle

:p Just thort i'd say hey and that i checked out the first video but couldn't view the 2nd. Boerboels are african aren't they? I didn't know you could get them in oz. Looks like Nugget does a good job with the cattle :) Are boerboels known to herd animals? :) Thanx for the vid.

The Boerboel is South African, only a couple of breeders here in Australia.

They are meant to be a utility farm animal, some would have more instinct to

help with stock than others, they are meant to protect owner and livestock, help with hunting etc.

l changed links above to see if they play better :)

Ashley, if you are ever heading north for a holiday, stop in with Tohko, we can always have a BB try out here :thumbsup:

Hey Anthony

Nugget is looking good as always.

Might have to send Tohko up to you for a month or two.. :D :laugh:

Take Care

Ashley...

excellent!!! im so pleased to see a SAB working (and doing so well at it too!) im counting down the months until I can get my SAB pup (must get rural property first though!)

rubeedoo when you get your farm I please be sure to invite us over!! :laugh:

I can't wait till you get your Boerboel! :rofl:

Edited by Flames_Daddy

rubeedoo when you get your farm I please be sure to invite us over!!

I can't wait till you get your Boerboel!

LOL, you and jbbb will be getting a BBQ invite as soon as we get the acreage!!! (and Flame too of course!)

I cant wait to get my Boerboel pup either..... every time I look at pictures of sokket (pictured below) on Ataraxia Kennels website I get excited..

sokketstd.jpg

Rubeedoo, Nugget is a Sokket daughter, he is impressive :happydance2:

But in the flesh Napoleon was the most, confident, calm but impressive dog l have ever seen

l really wanted a male pup by him, hopefully some of his off spring will turn out as well.

some early obstacle work !

n9-300x302.jpg

Rubeedoo, Nugget is a Sokket daughter, he is impressive

But in the flesh Napoleon was the most, confident, calm but impressive dog l have ever seen

l really wanted a male pup by him, hopefully some of his off spring will turn out as well.

some early obstacle work !

Hi tmc,

Napoleon is also one heck of a good looking dog, I havent had the pleasure of meeting either Sokket or Napoleon in the flesh yet but im positive they will both blow me away when I do... I have a close friend who knows "Ataraxia" so im just waiting to go down and see the dogs when my friend visits him next... im also pretty keen on getting a pup off Lola (Nuggets dam)... ive heard nothing but good things about Lola and her sire... is the mating between Nugget and Napoleon going to go ahead???

Unfortunately old Napoleon is no longer with us :rofl:

but Craig has a new stud from SA, that will probably be the way it will go

He is not so large but a very athletic dog.

Never saw a pic that did Napoleon justice, he was a "wow" dog indeed

oh no!!!! RIP Napoleon :) I never even got to meet him... note to self: must get down to see Craig ASAP!

to me athleticism, working ability and temperment (in no particular order) are more important than looks anyway... tony, are you in NSW? would love to meet both you and Nugget in the flesh...

Never saw a pic that did Napoleon justice, he was a "wow" dog indeed

I know what you mean, I never got a good Pic of Napoleon.

Here is a Pic I got of him when I first went to Craigs...

Oops Try Again.. ;)

Edited by Ashley