Woohoo

Teebs

I have been having some trouble with Kaos and toilet training, if i let her have run of the house at night she will poo.. so i crate her (she is 18 months old)

Well, i gave her a chance last night.. and no one poopy anywhere!!

Wont give her 2 nights in a row, but one is better than nothing!

Both my Shar Pei came from their breeders housetrained at 8 weeks, pei do not need to be housetrained ner ner

Although, Otto, my Boston x Pug has just got the housetraining at 6 months, but will still go inside if it is raining

and our Frenchie Charlies is 8 months and goes where ever she feels like it

Bruno was toilet trained at 16 weeks. Na na na na nah ;)

I always made sure my pups were housetrained before they were released at 8 weeks (they were trained by 6 weeks!) Na nana na na x 2! ;)

mind you catching 5 pups when they start sniffin....you feel like a bloody yo-yo, because none of them need to go at the same time! ARRGH! :):banghead:

Aus

BTW Zillah (my 15mth old rescue) was supposedly not house trained when I got him...but after the first day Daim's my old dog taught him how to ask to go out & what to do...and he was technically trained within a day! gotta love that!

Both my Shar Pei came from their breeders housetrained at 8 weeks, pei do not need to be housetrained ner ner

I've heard this before its very interesting. A friend of has 2 (sharp peis) and she has had no problems with housetraining what so ever and they always go in the same spot in the garden they were never shown this - worked it out my themselves since they were puppies.

Bruno was toilet trained at 16 weeks. Na na na na nah ;)

I always made sure my pups were housetrained before they were released at 8 weeks (they were trained by 6 weeks!) Na nana na na x 2! ;)

mind you catching 5 pups when they start sniffin....you feel like a bloody yo-yo, because none of them need to go at the same time! ARRGH! :):banghead:

Aus

BTW Zillah (my 15mth old rescue) was supposedly not house trained when I got him...but after the first day Daim's my old dog taught him how to ask to go out & what to do...and he was technically trained within a day! gotta love that!

Bella was housetrained at 8 weeks. Bruno took a little longer, he was 10 weeks not 16. I was confused when I wrote that.

I've heard this before its very interesting. A friend of has 2 (sharp peis) and she has had no problems with housetraining what so ever and they always go in the same spot in the garden they were never shown this - worked it out my themselves since they were puppies.

I have had over 70 Shar Pei through my house and never ever had one toilet on the floor. I had 5 week old Shar Pei pups that would cry to be let outside. They always go as far away from the house as they can, and they hate it when you look at them :laugh: They would have to be the cleanest dogs I have ever meet ;)

They will never toilet in a crate or in the kennels

Edited by peibe

Bailey was much easier than I expected to house train. I think a lot had to do with my trainer giving me advice before I got him on how to program from the moment he got home so I didn't have to break habits that were formed. And I think it has to do with crate training.

Bailey came home at 8 weeks and has only had 2 accidents inside. Both were my fault and he is now 13 weeks.

Hehehe....both my GSD's were toilet trained by 10-12 weeks...even giving me a certain yip when they needed to be let out at night :thumbsup:

However now Sabre won't pee or poo outside his yard (except at the breeders). Even at 10 weeks he was waiting all day before going - we made loo breaks/stops but he wouldn't go till he got home! Worked around that with Bronx as he will pee on command...but still won't crap anywhere other then at home (or at the breeders - where we visit regularly)

I missed the signal this morning....thought Zillah just wanted to be sooky & wake me up for the hell of it...should have known better! :thumbsup: poor thing...he had a solid accident & then (I suspect from the nerves) had a really sloppy one! "sigh" ...can't blame anyone but myself....will teach me not to sleep in..poor thing, he did try to ask nicely!

Aus