Nutrience

Teebs

I was wanting to put mine on to Nutro but it is hard to buy. I have found that nutrience is really good both have glossy, soft coats and smaller poo's.

Hehehe just went and got another 20kg bag of Nutrience and there was a sign saying free travel rug. The girl that served me was like would you like it. Ummm yes!!!! I have just paid over $100 for the food I want my rug!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Piximatosis

For the record I would also recommend Nutro over Nutrience, especially the Lamb & Rice if Atlas has skin problems, but I REALLY don't like your chances of finding it anywhere near you!! lol

When i started reading this thread i was like 'hmmm aren't Atlas and Kaos TB's dogs?". lol Then you sent the pm and i was 'i am not losing my mind.."

i am off to gets some more on saturday as i am over that way and it is easier to get it when i am over there than make a speacial trip for it. I am 1hr 10min away from 4 paws and more in Keilor.

But NUTRO is great.;0) really Trust me...

Hiya Terror,

I used Nutrience on the Grotty Rotty as he was growing - it was fine - but his turds resembled elephants ! So both are now on Supercoat and have great coats, smaller turds and a better bank balance (me, not them)

Like most things ya just have to see what works best for your fuzzies.

Hi guys

couldnt help but notice this thread......i have just changed Coopers diet, from proplan (which he has been on all his life) to Nutro..

I also got it from the lovely 4 paws and more gang :rofl: .....and got my free bucket :rofl: pretty happy with it too...

well i got the performace one as Cooper is a hard worker, with all the sports he does....

will keep you posted on what the out come is, hopefully he does well on it.

As for my other dog, well should say Dingo :rofl: Tya is on supercoat, he has done well on it all his life, has a nice shinny coat and does well on it, he is not as active nor need a performance diet so have left him on supercoat and i am happy with it. As for Cooper i feel he needs more of a better dry food, so thats why i have choosen Nutro.

good luck TB hope you can find Nutro :rofl:

cheers sam