Nutrience

Teebs

[have my ridgebackXdingo on nutirence supreme...he has grown and now is absolutely blooming...great food!

my chihuahua..loves her nutrience, and i have swapped her over to the holistic one..and shes lovin it..she has little bits...

i must admit..i have been always feeding this food..had some great debates over it too with a lady from a petshop who thought shed convert me over to eaglepack...

well.. i actually made her get nutrience into her shop...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First postiive story on SC i have heard lol.

I've fed all my GSDs on Supercoat & they have all done well on it except for a short while when my current GSD changed from puppy food to adult food (she just lost condition for some reason), but she's back on it again now & looks great :p

I want a food bin and a blankie!!

Why, so Atlas can sh*t it out of his bum again? :rofl:

Our golden cocker spaniel and english springer spaniel are both fed Nutro, Lamb and Rice.Their stools are firm and their coats are beautiful. There is are some photos of Chuck the springer spaniel in the photos section. We purchased the $15kg pack at $91.95. The Nutro works out to just over $6.00 a kilo in the big pack. Some times I hand feed my spoilt cocker spaniel. Yep I know I shouldn't hand feed Maverick but he is mamas spoilt boy. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever tried natural balance ?

i prefer to buy australian products where possible, rather than use imported goods

we feed our dogs this and it has performed well for us.... :rofl:

it's all natural, and it's a low allergy lamb and rice formula (with no beef or chicken protein)

that's made here in australia :rofl:

they have a couple of distributors that deliver very cheaply (eg priceless pets-we use them for our tablets )

http://www.naturalbalance.net.au/

you could probably ask them to send you a sample ?

Edited by larry