Eukanuba, Proplan & Eaglepack

angelbundy

I cut that bit of the bag off to get at the contents :rofl: With the bit that's left I can't make out whether it's 15 or 16kg but it's one or the other.

Eagle Pack Natural is Holistic.

Edited to add. Have a look at the website Corine, that will give you the info.

Sorry for the blonde question (and yes I am blonde) but which website, the K9Katz one or the EP one?

Cheers,

Corine

I have been ordering some of my dogs food through www.petfooddirect.com.au for the last few times. They stock Euk, Advance, Hills and Royal Canin. They deliver to NSW, Victoria and Qld and the delivery is quite reasonable less than $6 for metro areas and just over $9 for country areas. The postage is fixed up to 32 kgs. Super Fast delivery.

They also stock the usual prescription diets that you usually pay through the nose for at the local vets.

An example of the prices are 15kg bag Euk Adult Large Breed is $78.77, Royal Canin Labrador 12 kg $77.96.

Unfortunately I cannot get everything I want from there and still need to source the Nutro for my girl from another supplier.

Michelle

Unfortunately I cannot get everything I want from there and still need to source the Nutro for my girl from another supplier.

Michelle

Hi TashaBailey,

where abouts are you located?Some of the newer suppliers of Nutro are yet to be listed on the website so if you let us know your location,someone may be able to point you in the right direction

cheers

Julie

also check out "natural balance" (1300 132 505) you may be pleasantly supprised by both the quality & price & if you're in Meb...they deliver to your door! :thumbsup:..you can check them out on www.balancepetfoods.com.au :( I can't recommend them highly enough!

Aus

I am thinking of getting some samples, see what she likes best. I have heard of the royal canin Lab food, does anyone know if its any good? It is really only to supplement her home cooked dinners. We were feeding Supercoat mostly, and the lab has been doing great on it, but my sis's chiX has always been a bit thin, and will only eat so much dry food, & I refuse to pay for cans of water! So I went back to raw meat, rice, veg etc, and they have both gained weight and look really good. Have to ration the lab :rofl: , but the little guy is heaps better! And of course, they love me more :rofl:

I might be a tad biased but i have heard good reports on the Lab food - and know severl GR's on it as well. It's even low GI :rofl: ! But honestly it is a very good food. If you email your states RC rep they will send you out a sample of it :rofl:

cavNrott I just checked out Judith's website and she's offering the Holistic Large Breed at $90.40 for 18 kg. I just paid $113 at my regular supplier :D I'm going to start using K9 & Katz again, they do offer excellent service and they're quite obviously cheaper!

Do you mean Eaglepack Holistic Select Large Breed? How come I see it as $113 for 15kg in the website? :thumbsup:

also check out "natural balance" (1300 132 505) you may be pleasantly supprised by both the quality & price & if you're in Meb...they deliver to your door! :rofl:..you can check them out on www.balancepetfoods.com.au :rofl: I can't recommend them highly enough!

Aus

you are a lifesaver. i've been trying for days to find a place that stocks Natural Balance!!! Thanksa bunch!!! x0x0x