Eaglepack Vs Nutro

which one is more readily available (I'm in southern Sydney and both seem hard to find)?

which one is considered to be more nutritious for dogs?

which one is normally the more expensive?

which one is better for coats? Particularly a Samoyed coat?

I'm tossing up which brand to get and Ive narrowed it down to these two, so any help is appreciated.

which one is more readily available (I'm in southern Sydney and both seem hard to find)?

Eagle Pack is probably easier to find but Nutro is being stocked by more and more stores all the time

IMO Nutro is a better quality and more nutritious.

Eagle Pack is a little more expensive

Nutro is definately better for coated breeds. Eagle Pacl did nothing for my Elkhounds coats but Nutro has made a big difference.

I have had my crew on Nutro for a month now and I can already see a difference in their coats. The Nutro is also very palatable - my guys love it. I am from country Victoria and had my bag delivered by courier form 4 paws and more pet supplies which I will continue to do. Perhaps if there is not a supplier close by to you then courier delivery may be an option. With the petrol prices the way they are it's probaby cheaper. :)

I am in south Syd. as well and I feed Eagle Pack, I get it delivered free of charge to my work through Pet Deli.

My 2 boys love it and my dogs coat looks great (doesn't have as much coat as yours though, only a little pup though :D )

I guess you should try both for a few mths and see how you go :)

Good luck :p

We have been feeding Nutro for over 6 years now so am a little biased :) However we did try both Eukanuba and Science Diet on them and they simply wouldnt touch it.

Its good to hear that Nutro is becoming more popular and more widely available. It is a super premium product for which you do pay top $, but then you actually are feeding less and a far better diet.

Please feel free to pm me if I can be of any help with availability.

Eagle Pack is probably easier to find but Nutro is being stocked by more and more stores all the time

IMO Nutro is a better quality and more nutritious.

Eagle Pack is a little more expensive

Nutro is definately better for coated breeds. Eagle Pacl did nothing for my Elkhounds coats but Nutro has made a big difference.

I have had my crew on Nutro for a month now and I can already see a difference in their coats. The Nutro is also very palatable - my guys love it.

What they said :)

is 'Nutro' the full name of the feed, or is that a shortened version of the name ?

I'm gonna try looking around for it here (Brisbane Northside) and want to be sure i'm asking for the right thing

Im going to be the odd one out here :rofl: . My pick is Eagle Pack Holistic :laugh: . Ive tried my girls on Nutro and they didnt like it very much, i have had much better results on EP. And i also like the fact that the eagle pack is holistic.

Im going to be the odd one out here :o . My pick is Eagle Pack Holistic :laugh: . Ive tried my girls on Nutro and they didnt like it very much, i have had much better results on EP. And i also like the fact that the eagle pack is holistic.

:rofl: Another Eagle Pack fan, glad to see I'm not alone :)

Guest Stevie'sGreat

We've been very happy with Eukonuba large breed puppy food for Stevie but if the concensus is that these other two brands are better by a noticeable amount, then we will give them a go. One thing that worries me with the Euk is the preservatives - do the EP or Nutro have a high preservative content?

I am another Eaglepack fan :D My girl, who is in whelp, has been on Eaglepack Holistic Duck and Oatmeal since mid May ( she is a Rough Collie that I show) and she looks so healthy and her coat is just stunning( ask Sagitarrian as she has seen her about 4 wks ago)

Im going to be the odd one out here :laugh: . My pick is Eagle Pack Holistic :laugh: . Ive tried my girls on Nutro and they didnt like it very much, i have had much better results on EP. And i also like the fact that the eagle pack is holistic.

:thumbsup: Another Eagle Pack fan, glad to see I'm not alone :o

No you are not alone, another Eagle Pack fan here :laugh: but to be fair i have not tried Nutro