Why Does This Forum Constantly See The Need To Justify Prongs And Shoc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody who advocates these methods have any idea about how dogs learn?

You really should read all the posts on here then you might actually answer that yourself.

Don 't you worry! I read them all and get the feeling that everyone is "under the influence" of marketing forces.

What a sad lot you all are! I feel even sadder for the dogs you deal with.

Does anybody who advocates these methods have any idea about how dogs learn?

You really should read all the posts on here then you might actually answer that yourself.

Don 't you worry! I read them all and get the feeling that everyone is "under the influence" of marketing forces.

What a sad lot you all are! I feel even sadder for the dogs you deal with.

I grew up in a country where a vast majority of people use prongs on their dogs. They are more readily available then check chains. If you really must be so childish about this forum then theres a simple solution. STOP READING the posts.

Marketing forces? How so?

Pinch collars and ecollars are hardly widely available in Oz. I didn't even know about pinch collars until 6 years ago.

I like choice in training - methods and equipment :thumbsup: I may not choose to use a certain method or piece of equipment, but I like that there are choices as different things work for different people and different dogs.

look at the qualifications of the people on this forum who advocate the use of prongs and "shock", to those who dont.... :thumbsup:

edit for typo

I'm looking and only seem to find a "@#$%^%" who has a vested interest. Most of the "evidence" presented is a mangled lot of nonsense.

The animals a break!