Axe Won't Eat

Just Midol

Axes hunger strike is now at 3 days :thumbsup:

He gets breakky and dinner for 20 mins.

He gets a bowl of nutro either with a little mince or gravy for flavour and chicken carcass/wings/necks one or two nights a week and fish once a week.

He just looks at his food, then comes and sits next to me when I eat asking for mine (little howls).

What can I do to make his food more appealing? He has no problems eating lizards, cockroaches and flies so why won't he eat his dinner???

His poo don't stop just because his eating does though :(

Don't think so, everyone knows not to feed him anything as he gets the runs and we don't know what from, so the only food he gets is dinner.

He doesn't get any of mine - tastes too good but he cries and cries (finally taught him not to jump up).

He does get big bones though but they dont have much meat on them.

Neighbours would have to be able to throw 200m+ to get food into his area, lol. I have a sneaky feeling he caught a bird the other day though. Found feathers in his house.

Fast him for a day. It won't hurt him and might make him appreciate his food more

When you are eating, send him to his bed, or somewhere where he isn't in close proximity.

Naughty boy food begging.

I'm sure he will be fine :thumbsup:

My meal times are the same as Persephone's. Food begging isn't tolerated, even from the cat :(

Chicken gets gobbled up immediatly.

I found out today the only thing he was fed to get runny poo was ice cream. No more icea cream for him. The runny poo is gone today - was here yesterday and every few days it was there... Think Ice Cream was the culprit.

He goes through about 10L a day. Some of it he kicks over but our tap is broken and has a constant drip so he never runs out.

It is his dinner time now, I shall go test.

That must mean someone is sneaking him food.

Grrr.

Ohh well, family was given strict instructions that NO ONE other than me feeds him.

He ate some of his food tonight but not as much as usual.

Though, he is finding some way out of the fence. Perhaps he is catching bush tucker.

Today whilst I was out (First time he has been alone, EVER) he got out, was back in when I turned up home but he was covered in crap. I locked him outside while I ate and he got out again!

I am investing in new wire fencing soon. He can jump now so temp fencing has to go.

My shih tzu boy didnt eat for 5 day's :laugh: . i gave him mince, necks, wings i even tried tin food and he still wouldnt eat. Took him to the vets and he was pyning for dharma who is normally with him. Bought a cooked chook from safeway and he ate half of it as long as dharma was near his crate he will eat.. :rofl: Problem solved

Next door neighbours dog isn't eating either, doubt its relevent but yeah.

Though, the guy is sneaky. I woke up this morning (3am) to crunch crunch and since I was on the sofa for the night (Big arse spider im my room...) I peeked over and he had opened the pantry, taken out a piece of weetbix and them pushed the box back in with his nose!

Next door neighbours dog isn't eating either, doubt its relevent but yeah.

Though, the guy is sneaky. I woke up this morning (3am) to crunch crunch and since I was on the sofa for the night (Big arse spider im my room...) I peeked over and he had opened the pantry, taken out a piece of weetbix and them pushed the box back in with his nose!

gosh Midol your Axe is really smart. How old is he? If he's poo-ing I'm sure he's eating something (albeit not from his dinner bowl)