Tia Chasing The Hose (video Clip Included)

whatevah

This is Tia playing with the hose, she is running after it and trying to catch the water in her mouth. My other two dogs are scared of the hose. So at least I can cool her down in the heat. Will this be a problem for later? The water I am using comes straight from a creek and we are allowed to use it during water restrictions.

Will this be a problem for later?

I don't know what you mean by that but my BC chases the hose and tries to catch the water in her mouth (before water restrictions) the same way.

Water restrictions!!! save the water and put her in a paddle pool

ETA creek water or not, that water will run out one day.

I agree. But I know how fun it is cooling the dogs off with a hose :eek:

Do you mean will it be a problem as in will she end up chewing it to bits or something? My dog chases the water like that as well but on grass (i live in north queensland so we dont have water restrictions) and i think it's just a game for them! If you are worried, put her somewhere else whilst you water. My pup did the same and she is ok, doesn't chew it and a few months down the track doesnt even do it anymore.

Water restrictions!!! save the water and put her in a paddle pool

ETA creek water or not, that water will run out one day.

you beat me to it sway,, first thing i thought...apart from the slipping on concrete,, if your going to waste your creek water maybe do it on the lawn where it will be of some beneift. i know its hot but save your water,, put her in a little pool bucket the water over her if u want her to chase it...