Stolen Training Equipment

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this thread.

Last night someone broke into my car and i had most of my training equipment stolen :D , the car was at Leppington (nsw) when it was broken into.

just in the off chance someone notices it floating around somewhere i thought i would throw the details up.

stolen equipment includes:

2 X Innotek FieldPro Ranger e-collars

2 X Can-Am Leg Sleeves (leg bite sleeves)

1 X Demanet Bite Suit

2 X Dogquip Multi Bite Arms

1 X Elite K9 scratch pants

plus a heap of leather leads, jute bite toys etc.

all equipment has been marked with "Jones" on it.

link to picture of FieldPro Rangers

Innotek e-collars

link to picture of bite suit

Bite Suit

i cant find other pictures of the equipment listed.

the leg sleeves are bright red with black straps on the back of them.

all up the equipment is worth about 7 grand to replace :laugh: , i suppose that will teach me for leaving it all in the car.

edit for spelling.

and feel free to take the law into your own hands if you find the person/persons responsible :eek:

Edited by Jeff Jones

Makes you wonder if someone knew that you had the gear or some nutcase broke in and just took what was there.

If the second option than WTF are they going to do with it????? Unless someone is into dog training in a serius way what will one do with a bite suit?

That is a pretty bulky haul Jeff, for just the opportunist thief, a bite suit wouldn't look like a quick resale item.

lt is a shame that has happened and probably a dog person of sorts to.

Shall keep an eye out, not too many of those suits around here,

takes a while, and hard earned, to build up good gear, Tony

I'd be watching EBay and the papers for anything that might look like your equipment.

Hope you can track it and the person responsible down.

If you manage to catch the person responsible maybe can use them (without the bite suit) for your next training session :laugh: :cool: :eek::eek:

BC4ME

Hope you manage to find your gear...wouldn't think there would be much of a market for it to just be an opportunistic 'swipe' of stuff.

Figuring you've already done this...but have you contacted the sporting dog groups? and perhaps police dog squads etc? (interstate ones as well...) Just to warn them of someone trying to sell them some cheap quality gear? And keep an eye out for you at the same time?

Thanks KitKat,

i have notified the people who you mentioned.

i believe the gear was taken for someones private use and not for resale as the items are easy to identify once they are for sale.

the bite suit is the only one in Australia and i doubt anyone else has can-am leg sleeves.

with all the extra eyes out looking tho it will only be a matter of time before it turns up somewhere.

Not ever having sold or purchased anything on E-Bay, is there provision on the E-Bay site whereby you can post an announcement of the goods stolen from you Jeff? Might help, just in case any of the articles make their way there, unlikely as that may or maynot be?

you can send ebay an email but the best way is to keep an eye out. Best bet is to register it stolen with the police and send ebay a report saying that these items are hot and so they would be in trouble selling them.

granted how rare these things are advertising them on ebay is asking for trouble. They were probably pinched for backyard use.

• 2 months later...