Training Partners - Updated

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted to go too WMR. :thumbsup: I wouldn't be able to get there before 5:30 now!! Easter and a seminar on the gold coast create 2 short weeks for us and after being quiet for a little while, i suddenly have clients everywhere! :rofl: in one way and :rofl: in another!

I could probably make it to Sunday the 29th though..

LOL - are you avoiding me Cosmo :rofl:.....

I can't make it on the 29th - can rarely do Sundays :rofl:

ETA - Shoey, does that mean that your going to win an Inter In SHOW?!?!?! LOL - we should be finished by around 2 though? It will be my last show in Minor Puppy - i've pretty much missed that whole class :thumbsup: - my girlie is growing up too fast! She is looking far from show quality today - BLACK legs, chest and tummy from all the rain :rofl::rofl: ... Leo isn't far behind :rofl:

Edited by leopuppy04

:thumbsup:

I wish!

But you never know what the judge is going to like with Staffords!

I am handling another stafford bitch too

But yeah we shouldn't be there past 2 or I'll be insane by then!

I'll bring my lucky charm for you - remember you got Inter in Group last time I was there :rofl:.

so we are aiming for an Inter in show for Eddie and a MPIS for Kittles :rofl:

Its a Bart Bellon seminar on Negative/ positive stimulus training. And of course i'm avoiding you LP- those dogs of yours are pretty scary :thumbsup: More like i'm scared everyone will be able to recognise how slack i've been with training Cosmo the last few months!! She compensates for me alot though!

And of course i'm avoiding you LP- those dogs of yours are pretty scary :thumbsup: More like i'm scared everyone will be able to recognise how slack i've been with training Cosmo the last few months!! She compensates for me alot though!

Drat - you've outed me! Cosmo -you were meant to keep quiet about how 'untrained' my dogs *really* are :rofl:

*tut tut* - I'll hunt you down eventually Cosmo <cackles>

WMR- i have one of those too, we got Georgie just before Christmas and she was terrified of everything! Its still pretty obvious although we have worked with her and she has improved. SM has met her so might be able to give an unbias opinion!! :thumbsup:

I can go on the 29th......means i have to miss out on training at club, but thats ok :eek:

so is that the set date now????

and where is it going to be :thumbsup:

i can't make it on the 14th at KCC as i have other commitments that weekend :D

may be we need a list of whos going on what day, where etc