Outstanding Training Day Opportunity

As a fundraiser for SARDA (Search and Rescue Dogs Australia), a completely self funded group, a training day for you and your dogs enjoyment and education has been organised for Sunday 29th April 2007, at Beaconsfield, Victoria.

I would like to sincerely thank, the DOL moderators for allowing this day to be advertised. I have taken the liberty of adding this topic in both the training and general sections.

The day will consist of training for obedience, tracking and retrieving. All welcome, including beginners. Dogs must not have serious aggression issues to dogs or humans. Vaccinated dogs please.

Various high level trainers, judges and handlers will be passing on their long years of knowledge.

Including: Top obedience dog of year titles

Tracking dog of year titles

The only two privately owned internationally (world) qualified Search and Rescue dogs in Australia.

Demonstrations!!!!!!!!! Training advice!!!!!!!!!!!!! If time permits show your dog's problems.

Morning tea, lunch (sausage sizzle) and afternoon tea are provided. Tea and coffee all day. BYO cold drinks.

$40.00 for day.

Raffle and lucky door prizes

ALL PROCEEDS TO SARDA.

Time: 9.30am to 4pm.

Please contact me by Saturday 14.4.07 via PM or Email to book in, for this wonderful opportunity.

Thankyou.

Guest rhapsodical78
As a fundraiser for SARDA (Search and Rescue Dogs Australia), a completely self funded group, a training day for you and your dogs enjoyment and education has been organised for Sunday 29th April 2007, at Beaconsfield, Victoria.

I would like to sincerely thank, the DOL moderators for allowing this day to be advertised. I have taken the liberty of adding this topic in both the training and general sections.

The day will consist of training for obedience, tracking and retrieving. All welcome, including beginners. Dogs must not have serious aggression issues to dogs or humans. Vaccinated dogs please.

Various high level trainers, judges and handlers will be passing on their long years of knowledge.

Including: Top obedience dog of year titles

Tracking dog of year titles

The only two privately owned internationally (world) qualified Search and Rescue dogs in Australia.

Demonstrations!!!!!!!!! Training advice!!!!!!!!!!!!! If time permits show your dog's problems.

Morning tea, lunch (sausage sizzle) and afternoon tea are provided. Tea and coffee all day. BYO cold drinks.

$40.00 for day.

Raffle and lucky door prizes

ALL PROCEEDS TO SARDA.

Time: 9.30am to 4pm.

Please contact me by Saturday 14.4.07 via PM or Email to book in, for this wonderful opportunity.

Thankyou.

How do we get in touch with you?

Oh no...

I would love to be there, but how do I clone myslef??????

So many things on that one particular day that I want to attend. So far there are 4 things that I consider "must go to that one".

And so inexpensive.

Will you do another one at some stage?

gillbear.......it would be fantastic to catch up with you again (in our southern state)

Kavik......... ditto

Tollersowned......."Lablover will be doing the retrieving part of the day ....

it would be good to have...say.....Country Joe also grace us

with his presence!"

We will see what sort of response with regard to numbers, first in best dressed I'd say.

We may have to have a cut-off but we would really love to accommodate everyone.

I have had a great response from the trainers/instructors who have made themselves

available for this really worthwhile cause.

Lablover is away on an o'nite training session so that's why I have come in to answer any queries.

Cheers,

Sardog

Edited by Sardog

thanks tollersowned.....thats not to bad......i tend to travel all over the country side most of the time :laugh:

if anyones intrested in going and live over near the western burbs....i am happy to drive, have plenty of room for dogs too :laugh:

Hi everyone.

Sorry I have not had the chance replying to your PMs and Emails yet. Been busy the last few days, training. Mainly driving around Victoria. Looking much greener LOL.

Everyone who has contacted me has been booked in.

It will be a terrific day.

Also, I forgot to ad/, pet owners are also encouraged to attend.

Have a great Easter everyone. I will be back.

Edited by Lablover

The training day has created a lot of interest. Thankyou.

To confirm your booking, could you please send payment to:

Search and Rescue Dogs Australia,

C/- 170 Beaconsfield-Emerald Road

Beaconsfield

Victoria 3807.

As many training topics, will be included in ONE DAY!!!!, it would be appreciated if you could give a short (or long LOL), description of your dreams with your dog and the level the dog has currently achieved training, trial or pet wise.

An awesome day is planned.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I have been returning PMs and Emails, in the hope of finalising numbers.

If you have not received a message, could you let me know. With people having different log in names, it becomes VERY confusing.

Thankyou.