Chicken Frames,

DogCat

Dont give cooked bones to your dogs though.

I take the chook bum, wishbone and the chunk of fat off the carcass before I give it to my dogs. I sometimes even just give them the top part of the carcass and throw the bottom bit (backbone) away.....but then I work at a wholesale chicken business :mad

my dogs also love them. I find that the Yorkies actually crawl into them and eat there way out, its quite funny to see a chicken frame walking around the back yard but god help any otehr dog that goes near a yorkie with a chicken frame....... :mad

I buy mine from a chicken factory and they are real cheap, mine also love the wings and neck.

Guest Clover

My guys love them aswell. Especially frozen in summer as a treat. The pup is only getting the backs at the moment, and he thinks they are great.

I find that the Yorkies actually crawl into them and eat there way out, its quite funny to see a chicken frame walking around the back yard but god help any otehr dog that goes near a yorkie with a chicken frame.......

:p :mad That is too funny.

Edited by Clover

my dogs also love them. I find that the Yorkies actually crawl into them and eat there way out, its quite funny to see a chicken frame walking around the back yard but god help any otehr dog that goes near a yorkie with a chicken frame....... :mad

I buy mine from a chicken factory and they are real cheap, mine also love the wings and neck.

:p :(:eek: what a crack up.

My guys love them as well, and I also recommend them to my puppy school clients with medium or large breed dogs when they get big enough.

Mel.

my dogs also love them. I find that the Yorkies actually crawl into them and eat there way out, its quite funny to see a chicken frame walking around the back yard but god help any otehr dog that goes near a yorkie with a chicken frame....... :laugh:

please take a photo and post it :):rofl::rofl: thats something i have to see