Why Do Dogs Roll In Poo?

Guest Panterka

Horse poo is our favourite :thumbsup:

Alex also loves rolling in this carpet freshner stuff we have. It's in an aerosole can, and you spray it on the carpet, it's like foam, which the carpet soaks up and starts smelling nice and flowery. Then Alex comes along and starts rubbing on the carpet. Funnily enough he never ends up smelling flowery :laugh:

Our Dogs like to roll in cat poo, never their own the smell makes me want to vomit. they also like to eat it - yuk.

Since we don't own a cat, I think it belongs to the boofhead nextdoor. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I can catch it, this cat will be looking out of a cage at the pound. :thumbsup::laugh:

The day I had to put my last dog to sleep, I took him for a final walk and on it, he rolled on a dead squid. Just because he could. I started crying because he gave me that look, as he always did, that said, 'Look at me right now' and he fell onto his side and rolled.

The day I had to put my last dog to sleep, I took him for a final walk and on it, he rolled on a dead squid. Just because he could. I started crying because he gave me that look, as he always did, that said, 'Look at me right now' and he fell onto his side and rolled.

Sheridan, that is such a bittersweet story.

It's amazing how they all have such individual personality traits that we become so attached to.

It's so hard to have to put a dog to sleep, even though you know it's really the best for them. Hugs to you.

Sheridan, that is such a bittersweet story.

It's amazing how they all have such individual personality traits that we become so attached to.

It's so hard to have to put a dog to sleep, even though you know it's really the best for them. Hugs to you.

Thanks. :thumbsup: It was pretty funny, though. Laughter through the tears. He also barked madly at the vet when she arrived but jumped up on the couch as if to say, 'I'm ready now.' I wrote a long story about him afterwards and one of my friends wrote back to me and said that it was so typical of him to roll on a dead squid!

I own ferrets and rats and my dogs are always stalking me when i clean out the cages hoping that i drop bits of rat or ferret poo so that they can devour it :thumbsup: They also love rolling on ferret poo or even just rolling on the ferrets bedding.Weird....