Pus

Other male never had this. OK, I'm official :D

I hereby pronounce internet diagnosis of : Male pup with willy-goo (aka cheesy doodle).

In the absence of other symptoms, will just get it looked at when they desex him. While they're down there ... :)

pf, "shaved pets" :rofl: . I was banned from naming the new poodle "Shawn/ Shaun/ Sean". I'm so unappreciated :D

Rappie, does that mean the vet hospitals are full of perverse people, just like human hospitals? Where's the TV drama?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pf, "shaved pets" :D . I was banned from naming the new poodle "Shawn/ Shaun/ Sean". I'm so unappreciated :D

Shawn/Shaun/Sean is a great name for a shaved dog. Whenever I meet a man named Sean I ask "Are you?"

Edited by raz

My IG, Luigi, had this problem a couple of years ago, truly gross - I'll never forget when the vet pulled the sheath back :rofl: .

The treatment was topical :rofl: - I had to rub cream in to the affected area twice a day and I'd expected to be popping pills into him .....

The things we do .... :D :D :)

Caff:

So is the cleaning product for it "Smeg Off"?

[wipes cuppa off computer screen]

:D :D :)

Dogmad:

The treatment was topical - I had to rub cream in to the affected area twice a day and I'd expected to be popping pills into him .....

That poor dog. :rofl:

Edited by poodlefan

Ok I am going to make complete d*ck of myself (sorry had to go there :D ) but I haven't been game enough to ask anyone but you know the tuft of hair at the end, are you allowed to snip it off as it ways remains wet and gross after he's been to the toilet - eeeewwaa!

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

Ok I am going to complete d*ck of myself (sorry had to go there :laugh: ) but I haven't been game enough to ask anyone but you know the tuft of hair at the end, are you allow to snip it off as it ways remains wet and gross after he's ben to the toilet - eeeewwaa!

If you do you'll bugger up his aim!! :eek:

Ok I am going to complete d*ck of myself (sorry had to go there :laugh: ) but I haven't been game enough to ask anyone but you know the tuft of hair at the end, are you allow to snip it off as it ways remains wet and gross after he's ben to the toilet - eeeewwaa!

If you do you'll bugger up his aim!! :eek:

Mine are all snipped off clean, and their aim is fine!

ETA, the dogs that is :eek::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Dogs4Fun

:laugh::eek::rofl: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, I am gonna get in trouble at work beause I am laughing REALLY LOUD while "working".... it's starting to get suss.

Edited to add: yes, you can trim it - but it is pretty disgusting when you do it!

Edited by Shihzoo

:rofl::rofl::eek: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, I am gonna get in trouble at work beause I am laughing REALLY LOUD while "working".... it's starting to get suss.

Edited to add: yes, you can trim it - but it is pretty disgusting when you do it!

Thank you - I really do feel stupid for having to ask but it's just his hair there is quite long there and sometimes I pick him up for cuddles and unwittingly get smeared with pee! :eek: :D :p Ok - next step get the courage up to actually do it :laugh::eek:

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

:rofl::rofl::eek: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP, I am gonna get in trouble at work beause I am laughing REALLY LOUD while "working".... it's starting to get suss.

Thank you - I really do feel stupid for having to ask but it's just his hair there is quite long there and sometimes I pick him up for cuddles and unwittingly get smeared with pee! :eek: :D :p Ok - next step get the courage up to actually do it :laugh::eek:

I just zip it off with the clippers.

Then clean the clippers ...

I can't think of the word "smegma" and not think of Red Dwarf. God I love that show. :D

Oh nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

We just bought a smeg microwave (main reason - OH wanted to call it smeghead :laugh::eek: )

Guess what I'll be thinking about now, whenever I look at it! :eek: Smegma!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::eek:

I can't think of the word "smegma" and not think of Red Dwarf. God I love that show. :D

Oh nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

We just bought a smeg microwave (main reason - OH wanted to call it smeghead :laugh::eek: )

Guess what I'll be thinking about now, whenever I look at it! :eek: Smegma!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::eek::eek:

:D :p ;) I use to work for Omega Smeg :p ;) :p Red Dwarf was referrenced a great deal ;) :rofl::rofl:

Great product though - especially their ovens :) How wonderful everytime you have a microwave dinner ... :rofl: Sorry I just couldn't help myself :rofl:

Can't stand hairy doodles - I shave the whole lot with a 40 and those things that dangle between his legs too :laugh: I must say he gets very wide eyed at this point. You can feel him holding his breath and saying to the others - for gods sake don't distract her she needs to concentrate.

Edited by frufru