Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Sorry not dog related*

My friend is doing photography at Uni and about a month ago he used me as a model for sum work. (i'm sooo not a model) Anyway it was sooo much fun and i really luv photography. Its not dog related but thort i'd show u guys how good he is.. he's a 1st yr student.

This is one of the shots

post-10922-1189848091_thumb.jpg

guess who got a new graphics pen and bonus art programs :cry:

I may be head down in the books for a while working them all out but I will return YAY!!!!! I'm so excited ;)

Cant wait to see what they can do freckles...

BTW love all the new work you guys have done recently

I'm just new to using my photoshop elements, and thought I would post a few things that I did last nite !! Keep in mind - its my first time I've done it !! :-)

Any where on the net where you can download more effects etc ? There aren't alot of backgrounds to choose with Photoshop Elements... wouldn't mind a few more !

Does anyone know how to make a faded background of a pic by any chance ??

Heres my few....

These are Thank you cards that I'm going to print from my wedding.

post-17861-1190003615_thumb.jpg

Harminee I got the Wacom Graphire 4. It was $280 at Harvey Norman and I got Photoshop Elements 3,Ulead Photo Explorer8.5 and Coral Painter Essentials2 included. There was also a Scrapbooking with Adobe manual and a huge pack of scrapbooking paper included too. I love some of the paper designs and even though I am not into scrapbooking I am sure I will put the pages to good use. The scrapbooking manual also has some grat tips for photo editting and again even if not used for scrapbooking it will be put to good use to help with other ideas.

It also has a plastic pad cover that you can lift and put your favorite picture on to personalize it or use this to hold pics while you trace them and then edit as you see fit :rofl:

I saw this same pen and pad in 2 other electrical store for $265 WITHOUT the extras so the $20 more was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it :)

My OH has not given up the pen yet so I haven't had a chance to tinker yet but I can now download and use new brushes I could only dream about before :laugh:

if you get the chance to pick one up I would recommend this one for sure. But then again I can't compare it to any others so look around and don't just take my word for it. Did I mention I love tax refunds :rofl:

Edited by Freckles

• Troy unpinned this topic