Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Guest belgian.blue
Cool sig, Kahlua.. I like it!

Thanks Jax I thought yours was great too!

Oh gosh they are both great!!!

Kahula - Hope you don't mind me saying but maybe the font doesn't match? But I love everything else :(

You're a tough customer BB ;) No I dont mind you saying at all haha It's your signature after all, I'll throw a few diff fonts on now and see if you like any

:crossfingers:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest belgian.blue
Do you guys mind if I have a go a BB's sig?.... It will be straight from the Noob cup though.... :crossfingers:

I picked one but if the offer is there, I'd like to see :(

lol.... All the hair! I think I've picked a gorgeous! but very... difficult subject :D

I'm working on it :crossfingers:

Oh the one you picked looks great BB :( I'll still give it go though ;) You know... It's good for learning :o

Guest belgian.blue
Arrrgh I thought I was finished.... scrolled out.... and it just looked.... toilet!

It really isn't all that easy is it :( I'll have one more go.... then I might have to give up :crossfingers:

Hehe good on you for trying ;)

Could I still see? In private if you're not happy to share?

I admit I'd never give it a shot with all that hair!!!

Thanks Kahlua :thumbsup: I would have liked to have had a different picture on the other side but I officially suck at cutting out fluffy dogs :laugh: I gave one of the other pics a go.... but Ivy ended up looking...a bit...... square :happydance2:

Personally I prefer the first one... you know... less is more....

BTW I got the font from a site called defont, they've got some great stuff :grimace: and (most) of it is free :heart:

Thanks Kahlua :grimace: I would have liked to have had a different picture on the other side but I officially suck at cutting out fluffy dogs :rofl: I gave one of the other pics a go.... but Ivy ended up looking...a bit...... square :thumbsup:

Personally I prefer the first one... you know... less is more....

BTW I got the font from a site called defont, they've got some great stuff :heart: and (most) of it is free :laugh:

Fluffy Dogs can be painful :happydance2:

Thanks for the font tip! I got a few from www.1001freefonts.com/

For some anoying reason the background of each post on DOL is verry slightly a different colour haha, I dont know what program you used but if you can save it withough a background at all in png24 it should look seemless on them all.

I only just figured out pngs the other day haha havent had to combat different backgrounds before.

Ok, so PNG24 isn't a save option at least in the version of Photoshop I'm using.

So if I get rid of the background and try to save it as a PNG the file size it way too big :thumbsup: (about 75kb)

Help :happydance2:

• Troy unpinned this topic