Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Could some kind clever person please make me a new sig ?

Can you leave out the little one in front as she's just a foster. From left to right their names are ...Mikki,Joe,Riley,Gus.

Thanks sooo much in advance...I wouldn't even know where to start!

Nina

IMG_3729.jpg

Bumping my pic for a clever person when you have a spare moment :rofl:

Bumping my pic again :rofl: If this pic is no good and you need individual pics could someone tell me please??

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to have a Siggie of Dory. I don't have a lot of piccies of her....but here goes...probably crap cos they were taken with phone or crappy camera.

Do the piccies need to be bigger? There is a couple of nice shots of her in the Adelaide DOL meet photo thread.

I'm a photo gumby.

post-25847-1278341655_thumb.jpg

hey all hows it going??

would anyone out there like to have a go at making me a new sig? i hav another addition!! LOL

can be black/white if u like that but if colours are used could they include pink and purple (cleo wears a purple collar and CJ has a pink on LOL)

no biggy if u cant!! i will live!! =P

also wanted to know what specific programs you use when making sigs etc. as i would love to be able to make my own and for others once i feel they are good

enough =) would assume that same program would just come in handy for editing photos aswell.

cheers!!

Cleo - Snofall Snap Crackle Pop (can have pedigree/pet names in any order

cle_po10.jpg

CJ - Snofall Sweet Escape

dscf1910.jpg

and one together

dscf1610.jpg

Could some kind clever person please make me a new sig ?

Can you leave out the little one in front as she's just a foster. From left to right their names are ...Mikki,Joe,Riley,Gus.

Thanks sooo much in advance...I wouldn't even know where to start!

Nina

IMG_3729.jpg

Bumping my pic for a clever person when you have a spare moment :eek:

Bumping my pic again :D If this pic is no good and you need individual pics could someone tell me please??

individual pictures would give you a better signature :o

I would love to have a Siggie of Dory. I don't have a lot of piccies of her....but here goes...probably crap cos they were taken with phone or crappy camera.

Do the piccies need to be bigger? There is a couple of nice shots of her in the Adelaide DOL meet photo thread.

I'm a photo gumby.

If you know where those pictures are located can you link them here if possible??

Hi :grouphug:

I just wanted to ask someone a question about my sig. All for dogs in my sig passed away last year 6 months apart. I am not ready to take them off my sig, however I really want to put our new dogs Ned and Bear on it as well.

Can new pics be added to my sig?

Thanks in advance :laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic