Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are very sweet, hubby is totally besotted now and they are very good at finding the softest spot to plonk themselves - usually ontop of me! Not much room left in the recliner then!

I wish I was clever enough to make sigi's, but why when there are very talented people that do it so much better than I could!

I'm glad you like it, I still very much consider myself a novice with Paint Shop Pro. I am getting an SLR for christmas so hoping to head to dog shows and test my skills out a bit more and be able to edit some more

I enjoy editing pictures, especially dog stuff haha but I have just been so busy so it took me a bit to get to the ones on here

Lewis looks alot like my friends puppy Pogo, except she is supposed to be crossed (she is a rescue) She looks all pure

I would really appreciate help as I don't have a program that can do what I want to do .

If some one could cut out the background of the photo of the dog and than put the dog in the left hand side (closer to the bottom than top ) of the other photo I would be very grateful :cry: I am wanting to put a poem on the right hand side and frame it for a friend (owner of the dog) .

Picture040.jpg

CampsBaySunset.jpg

Edited by sugclasco

My daughter has made me a signature but I can't work out how i get it from Flickr to here!! Any ideas? ;)

Thanks

i use photobucket :), upload pic than copy the last IMG code ,than go back to DOL click on your name , scroll to the bottom and click Edit my Signature ,paste the IMG code into the box than hit update my signature , when you leave a post for the first time make sure enable signature is ticked :laugh:

if you have any more questions you can message me i would be happy to help.

My daughter has made me a signature but I can't work out how i get it from Flickr to here!! Any ideas? :shrug:

Thanks

i use photobucket :(, upload pic than copy the last IMG code ,than go back to DOL click on your name , scroll to the bottom and click Edit my Signature ,paste the IMG code into the box than hit update my signature , when you leave a post for the first time make sure enable signature is ticked :)

Hi, thanks sooooooo much for your help, I've been trying for weeks to get it to work from Flickr (think I'll give up on that site). I got a photobucket account and it worked straight away :laugh: Hope you like it :)

My daughter has made me a signature but I can't work out how i get it from Flickr to here!! Any ideas? :)

Thanks

i use photobucket ;), upload pic than copy the last IMG code ,than go back to DOL click on your name , scroll to the bottom and click Edit my Signature ,paste the IMG code into the box than hit update my signature , when you leave a post for the first time make sure enable signature is ticked :laugh:

Hi, thanks sooooooo much for your help, I've been trying for weeks to get it to work from Flickr (think I'll give up on that site). I got a photobucket account and it worked straight away ;) Hope you like it :cry:

no prob :mad your daughter did a great job :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rach I have found you at last after a long search I would dearly love a signature of my Havanese If you can do one for me i would be most grateful I will put photos of my dogs up just in case Brenda

1st is Zac 2nd is Zoe 3rd is Zeke & 4th is Bella my Prefix is HEKARWE

tigerlil.jpg

HEKARWE.jpg

Rach my signature looks great thank you very much can I ask how I transfer it to my cotrols in the Havanese section and download it thank you again regards Brenda

Hi Rach I finally sorted it out and uploaded the signature thanks again for the lovely signature Brenda

Edited by mrsmooki

OK I am useless at making a signature :)

Would someone be able to make one for me with the following photos? I dont mind which ones are included but was thinking of using maybe three of them. I would like a dark background.

P4040005-1.jpg

P4040006-1.jpg

MicaGarden.jpg

Mwater3.jpg

Mwater.jpg

It would be much appreciated, thanks :rofl:

Edited by laeral

• Troy unpinned this topic