My 3 Month Old Puppy Just Urinated While She Was Asleep

Bokezu

Lola was on the couch asleep, lying next to my husband when she weed all over the couch. She is toilet trained and had been out to the toilet about half an hour before. She was still lying down and asleep when she did it. I've never known a pup to do this before, she was tired because she had been playing flat out with Rauri for ages. Should I be worried? Could she have a bladder infection? Or is this something puppies do?

I've never heard about it before but human kiddies do it sometimes so maybe she was dreaming about going to the loo and accidentally did it? It sounds kinda cute :-)

I hope nothing is wrong

Human kiddies.....what about human adults?! It's been touch and go with me a couple of times, those toilet dreams are so realistic! :thumbsup:

Anyway Portia I hope everything's clear with little Lola- I'm sure it will be. :thumbsup:

Thanks all for the suggestion about taking the sample, I hadn't thought to take one with me. Hopefully that will pick-up if there is an infection. She is fine, eating well, full of energy so I'll just wait till Friday, thanks for your help :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bitch who did this a couple of times as an older adult. She has always been a very heavy sleeper and did it after very vigorous exercise, large drink of water and enjoying a very deep sleep. Now I make a point of waking her and taking her out to the toilet if we have this set of circumstances - no more accidents.