Agility Trial... Hastings Tomorrow Sat 15th Sept

ReXy

I'll be there Rexy. I'll be there with my Aussie girl and my CRAZY black girl! Fingers crossed for Blush's Novice jumpers title and Kiz's Novice Pairs title!

LP, if I can fit 3 people, 2 dogs, and overnight stuff in the back of my little Hyundai Getz I'm sure you'll be able to squeeze your crew in, it'll just be a very cozy trip :thumbsup: On the up side, at least your trip won't be as long as ours - we have a 3 1/2 hr drive and Kira gets a bit gasy (spl?) in the car :cry: Bring Kinta, I haven't seen her yet.

ohh yay im looking forward to meeting some lovely DOl doggies,, honestly i dont knwo which ring ill be in ..lol he didnt tell me that..lol

good luck to everyone..

umm how far is hastings.? well that depends on where your coming from i guess.lol its pretty easy to find

I'm coming from Croydon area - but if you can tell me how far from Cranbourne or similar that would be great :thumbsup:

from cranbourne its about 20 - 25 mins. straight up westernport hwy .. your from where i used to live.

bayswater/ ringwood. :cry: see you tomorrow. ive always loved leo. now i get to see just how spunky he is in real life...

eta it takes me about 1 hour to get to bayswater from here.

Edited by ReXy

Good luck everyone. Too far for me too although I really wanted to go so I could do a snooker trial with a different judge (have 2 passes under the same judge) but never mind.

Edited by helen

Just got back!

Hi Rexy - sorry I didn't stop to talk to you after the trial! I couldn't see you afterward (and we left early - no luck in the PM!), and sorry I didn't 'communicate' concentrating on dog :p

Hmm... not sure if I saw everyone there but here is a run down :p.

Silvawillow got 3 passes today?! 1 NA pass with Blush and a 3rd place, 1 with Kirra in Snooker.... and I think another with Blush?!?!

I saw TO run in the AM, but didn't catch up with her (haha u missed out on feral Kinta cuddles :p )

hmmm.... who else did I see..... I think that is it from DOL. It was a good day, with quite a few passes too :).

Leo got his first (:scared: ;) - took him long enough - about 7-9 trials!!!) novice agility pass.... he usually likes to do ONE thing wrong and give me an otherwise beaut run, so this time he put it all together and gave me a great run. Ended up with 1st place and 25secs under CT ;) :D. All his other runs were NQ/ DQ because the handler cut dog off or didn't call off to early :p :o

Kinta came along for some social cuddles and liked to mug every man and his dog with pretty much the typical "LOOK AT ME!!! Pay attention to ME!" Aussie style..... aren't they meant to be reserved :scared:?!?!

Looking forward to hear more ;)

Oh - I got there fine Rexy - you're right - took me 'bout an hr ;)

We just got home bout half hour ago after a looooong 3 1/2 hr drive - my butt is so sore from sitting in the car, luckily it's well padded :scared:

We had a great day out as LP said! Blush got a pass in Novice Agility and 3rd place, go Aussies. My crazy, mad girl Kira got 3 passes!!! Novice Snooker, Novice Pairs (and Title) and Novice Gamblers (and 1st Place).

Well done Leo on your beautiful Agility run and 1st place, such a good boy!

Edited by Silvawilow

glad you guys had a great day it was fun but tiring dont know how u lot do it..lol

thats ok leopuppy, i know i shouldnt of spoke to you,, ( bad steward) but i knew when i saw him, hes such a spunk and he did a great run you should be proud.

congrats to all the passes for everyone i left pretty much straight after , after setting up and all day i was stuffed. sorry i didnt hang around to chat.

glad you guys had a great day it was fun but tiring dont know how u lot do it..lol

thats ok leopuppy, i know i shouldnt of spoke to you,, ( bad steward) but i knew when i saw him, hes such a spunk and he did a great run you should be proud.

congrats to all the passes for everyone i left pretty much straight after , after setting up and all day i was stuffed. sorry i didnt hang around to chat.

LOL - lucky Leo didn't hear you say his name - or we might have been asked to leave the ring for dog 'attacking' steward :wave::rofl:

He did run very nicely - just a bad handler that pulled him off the jump :laugh:

;) - I can't believe you didn't stay!!! I mean - you have been out all day helping and setting up and didn't want to stay for cuddles :rofl: - shame on you ;) :mad

Says me - who left before the trials were even finished :rofl:

Congrats Silvawillow - Go Kira - I *knew* one of your dogs had more passes :rofl:

Edited by leopuppy04

Congrats on your passes guys!!!

LP Leo did a very nice run, i sat and watched the rest of the mornings agility then just went to training.

Congrats to Silvawillow for all your passes!

I did want to stick to give Nova another go because even though we didnt even finish in the morning i was very proud that he was listening to me then.....well until he went running to the poll but that was my fault too slow in calling him back. Darcy decided today he would do the broad and collapsed tunnel (his pet hate) but didnt want to do weavers :rofl: I knew he was going to refuse the table because of the things underneath he is weird like that!!

:rofl: Missed out on Kinta hugs, i didnt see her so didnt think you bought her....

haha - Kinta has to be 'well hidden' when I have Leo out otherwise - you won't only see her, but i'm sure you'll HEAR her all the way in the Melbourne CBD :confused:

She was quite good actually... enjoyed her Kong and when she was out thought the polite way of greeting people was to jump on them "Hi!!!!" and then wiggle her stump.... a few people commented that they thought it might take off :laugh:

It's funny that they had the legs under the table - I was talking to a friend and her dog was distracted by it too! In the PM trial they removed them :laugh: