Looking For Strategic Pairs Partner

I'm in Victoria and need a partner for excellent pairs with my dog Kira, our original partner is now taking a break from trialling, no falling out just in case anyone was thinking that!

My girl is fast (although can be a tad crazy, we're working on it :cry: and is in the 500 class (she can jump higher if necessary). We're entering Ballaarat (spl) and Warragul at this stage. Oops and we're doing Warrinagl too!

If anyone needs a partner or knows of someone who's after one please let me know, we're keen, ready and able!

The pic below is of my girl, Kira.

2007_0727car0019.jpg

Edited by Silvawilow

Good idea SW - Leo is also on the lookout for a "NOVICE" SP partner.... he jumps 600.

He isn't super fast, but runs at a nice steady pace and is consistent......

Anybody want to run with Leo???

IMG_4767.jpg

We go to most Metro agility trials :)

Are you sore after Hastings LP? I think someone snuck into my room on Sat night and beat me I'm that sore :laugh:

If you want an all Aussie team Blush is also after a Novice pairs partner???

Are you sore after Hastings LP? I think someone snuck into my room on Sat night and beat me I'm that sore :laugh:

Nope not sore - must have been the 3.5hrs in the car :):rofl:

Can Blush jump 600 though?!?!?

The dogs weren't tired either - spent ALL day in the city yesterday!!!

Nope not sore - must have been the 3.5hrs in the car :rofl: :rofl:

Can Blush jump 600 though?!?!?

The dogs weren't tired either - spent ALL day in the city yesterday!!!

When I train Blush I have the jumps set at both 600 and 500. Someone told me this helps to keep them sharp??? Blush isn't super quick either, her two jumpers passes have been in times of about 22-24 seconds. She is improving with every trial though and seems to be getting quicker as she gets more confident!

Your puppies are lucky, where's my trip to the city. I would hate to think what would happen if I took mine to the town, Blush would end up with RSI from doing wiggle bum all day at people, Narmi would have to be rolled home after eating all day and Kira would have taken off and run home, not a social butterfly :)

Can I join in?

Abbie is in novice and we are not quite ready for pairs but we should be after a bit more practice(I need to get more confidence in the ring lol). She has a bit of a focus problem but we are working on it and improving (slowly). eta:Just thought I should add, she jumps 500 and we are in vic.

Leopuppy- Abbie and I would be happy to run with you and Leo if she is OK at 600. We're not great but we're an option (if you're desperate :laugh: ). eta:We are not ready just yet so if you find someone else go for it. :)

Edited by t(AD)pole

Silvawillow, I could do with the occasional partner in excellent. Are you going to the royal we could catch up then - I did novice with Bella with a Border collie who is now retired due to her age. Tilly did 2 runs with an English Springer Spaniel and one with a Portugese Water Dog. I am doing some runs with the Springer but we aren't always at the same trials, I doubt very much if they will be at Ballarat, when does it close?. The PWD doesn't have her novice title yet so we are waiting for her to get the last pass too.

Edited by helen

Silvawillow, I could do with the occasional partner in excellent. Are you going to the royal we could catch up then - I did novice with Bella with a Border collie who is now retired due to her age. Tilly did 2 runs with an English Springer Spaniel and one with a Portugese Water Dog. I am doing some runs with the Springer but we aren't always at the same trials, I doubt very much if they will be at Ballarat, when does it close?. The PWD doesn't have her novice title yet so we are waiting for her to get the last pass too.

Hi Helen,

Unfortunately I'm not going to be at the Royal, at this stage I still don't think Kira could cope with all those people, and I'd probably fall asleep :thumbsup: . Ballarat closes on 5th October, if the Springer's not going to be there I'd love to pair up with you guys, although I might be a bit distracted watching you babies jump sooo high and clean!

Good idea SW - Leo is also on the lookout for a "NOVICE" SP partner.... he jumps 600.

He isn't super fast, but runs at a nice steady pace and is consistent......

Anybody want to run with Leo???

IMG_4767.jpg

We go to most Metro agility trials :o

OK I am not ready with my pups for anything of the sort.....still working on basic obedience but I couldn't read this thread without saying this is the most gorgeous piccie of Leo.....

:laugh::laugh: his cheer squad goes wild :o:rofl: