Is There An Aus Company That Makes Bite Developers, Sleeves, And Scent

ducky

one more question ducky - why dont you try challenging yourself in a sport that is more suitable for your dog - like retrieving trials? Lablover will be able to tell you how much work goes into that training and how "easy" the top levels are to achieve :laugh:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M, if Ducky did that he would probably need a British Bull Dog so he had a challenge as anyone can train a retrieving breed to retrieve. :D

:) ;) :mad

or a dobe for earth dog comp :birthday:

Could lend him my female, but she is going to be a therapy dog since she is brilliant with people :D

wondering are you planning on doing sledding with your koolie - I know you up for a challenge yoruself Pax :laugh:

ok picture this.... my face screwed up like a rat laughing like the 'revenge of the nerds' narph narph narph narph, that's me mimicking you guys.

And yes I have seen relos use cattle dogs as pig dogs and fox terriers as finders, guess they don't subscribe to your theory, to use a nerdy saying that you would understand 'thinking outside the box'.

Even todays Telegraph had pictures of the explosive dogs used in Iraq one was a kelpie cross and the others looked a bit of a cattle mongrel mix don't those losers know what are they doing herding sheep & cows in Iraq come on guys laugh with me narph narph narph.

And my last cattle dog on command (wheres da wabbit) would put his nose to the ground and find me a wabbit every time, guess he didn't know he wasn't bred to do that as I kept him in the dark. narph narph narph

My old chiuhuaha would go on a run through the bush for 15k's then swim across a river she wasn't told she was bred to wear a pink bow in her hair and be carried in one of those faux leopard skin handbags. Though whe was the only rabbit dog I have ever seen copping a hiding from a rabbit but I guess she just didn't know she wasn't a greyhound (kept her away from the dog track & mirrors).

My dogs don't have a peer group saying they can't do things, you guys should try my dogs way of life.

ducky - nobody is saying that only certain breeds are capable of doing certain work.

My dobermann has decided to herd my chooks, its quite funny.

But would she excell as a herding dog - no, as she doesnt have enough herding instincts as oppose to a BC.

I ask you again - you have never answered - HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DOG HAS A SUITABLE TEMPEREAMENT TO BE TRAINED FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION?

ducky - nobody is saying that only certain breeds are capable of doing certain work.

My dobermann has decided to herd my chooks, its quite funny.

But would she excell as a herding dog - no, as she doesnt have enough herding instincts as oppose to a BC.

I ask you again - you have never answered - HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DOG HAS A SUITABLE TEMPEREAMENT TO BE TRAINED FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION?

You did a couple of lines up something about a doberman doing earth dog work, just need a bigger hole/tunnel and I'm sure he's figure it out there's hope for your doberman encouragement is needed for him not mocking don't you ever watch Oprah.

He is being trained for the sleeve, read K9 forces reply to me where he considered that being a kind of sport not personal protection, I suspect there is a major difference between playing tug of war with fabric on your arm to patroling the perimeter in search of baddies.

I don't think he has the tempereament for Personal Protection but I know he loves playing with what he is doing, and once he gets to a stage I am happy with I will take him to a pro but I know he is going to say cuddles ain't cut out for taking down a suicide bomber.

So lets say - you think your child would be good in playing rugby. Your child is an artist by nature and doesnt like violence nor physical contact. Its a crap runner, wears glasses, and is tiny and thin for its age.

Your child is bloody brilliant in playing piano.

You make your child to play rugby? than when its covered in buises you take your kid to a rugby club only to be told by a coach that your kid is no good for rugby?

And than you still insist on your kid playing rubgy? just for sport, becouse YOU like it?

You did a couple of lines up something about a doberman doing earth dog work, just need a bigger hole/tunnel and I'm sure he's figure it out

Sure - shame I will never be able to compete.........

read K9 forces reply to me where he considered that being a kind of sport not personal protection, I suspect there is a major difference between playing tug of war with fabric on your arm

I am very familiar with the sport of schutzhund and I know whats involved.

I also keep telling you that no club will take you to do the sport as you dont have the eligible breed. Countles people go to the dogsport club with their staffies, amstaffs, xbreeds.

Hey who knows the club might even see a pointer there one day :laugh:

I don't think he has the tempereament for Personal Protection but I know he loves playing with what he is doing,

Plenty of dogs here love tugging and people use this motivator to teach dogs various things. Flyball people tug, retrieving people tug, agility people tug, obedince people tug, I tug and I mainly show my dog.

Edited by myszka

Ducky this is the best topic on DOL. :cool:

Hey M, do you have that video Clip of the shutzhund Fox terrier saved somewhere, I think Ducky would love it.

Found it.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rTN5kTkdvME&...feature=related

I would love to see that seriously, especially when it's sent after Jeff as I am sure if Jeff 'Runs the foxy owner will send his dog so please run jeff please run' (check his signature). I'm pretty sure while he is running with his hands flailing in the air screaming "This can't be right, this is not logical it's not the correct breed, he didn't get my tick of approval, oh my ass hurts"

So lets say - you think your child would be good in playing rugby. Your child is an artist by nature and doesnt like violence nor physical contact. Its a crap runner, wears glasses, and is tiny and thin for its age.

Your child is bloody brilliant in playing piano.

You make your child to play rugby? than when its covered in buises you take your kid to a rugby club only to be told by a coach that your kid is no good for rugby?

And than you still insist on your kid playing rubgy? just for sport, becouse YOU like it?

You did a couple of lines up something about a doberman doing earth dog work, just need a bigger hole/tunnel and I'm sure he's figure it out

Sure - shame I will never be able to compete.........

read K9 forces reply to me where he considered that being a kind of sport not personal protection, I suspect there is a major difference between playing tug of war with fabric on your arm

I am very familiar with the sport of schutzhund and I know whats involved.

I also keep telling you that no club will take you to do the sport as you dont have the eligible breed. Countles people go to the dogsport club with their staffies, amstaffs, xbreeds.

Hey who knows the club might even see a pointer there one day :cool:

I don't think he has the tempereament for Personal Protection but I know he loves playing with what he is doing,

Plenty of dogs here love tugging and people use this motivator to teach dogs various things. Flyball people tug, retrieving people tug, agility people tug, obedince people tug, I tug and I mainly show my dog.

Ok the kid question good question but not really in the realistic world ie if my say 13yr old kid said he wants to be an impressionist artist and loves playing the piano and wants to give up Rugby League I would stare blankly at him for a good 30 seconds then we would burst out laughing I would say you nearly got me there Junior then we'd have a beer skullling comp and my 12yr old duaghter would be egging us on by singing chug a lug chug a lug, so not really realistic their Myshka

Have a look through my posts and please copy and post where I said I wanted to join a schutzhund club if you try doctoring it may trick a couple of readers.

Why not choose flyball or people tug instead teaching it the sleeve? Why how much would my mates laugh at me at me barbies and they would be saying my dog bats for the other team but they won't be saying it when I say put on the sleeve oh no I will get some respect then!

I would love to see that seriously, especially when it's sent after Jeff as I am sure if Jeff 'Runs the foxy owner will send his dog so please run jeff please run' (check his signature). I'm pretty sure while he is running with his hands flailing in the air screaming "This can't be right, this is not logical it's not the correct breed, he didn't get my tick of approval, oh my ass hurts"

There is abit of a difference between you and Claudia Ramrod…Claudia has been involved in trialling Schutzhund dogs since 1984…her first dog was titled Schutzhund III 24 times, she has also competed in the BSP German Championships. In 2006 she placed second in the USA Schutzhund Nationals…

Now that's Claudia's experience..... heres Duckys experience with training dogs in bite work…"I train dogs to bite a towel wrapped around my arm"…

There is abit of a difference between you and Claudia Ramrod…Claudia has been involved in trialling Schutzhund dogs since 1984…her first dog was titled Schutzhund III 24 times, she has also competed in the BSP German Championships. In 2006 she placed second in the USA Schutzhund Nationals…

Now that's Claudia's experience..... heres Duckys experience with training dogs in bite work…"I train dogs to bite a towel wrapped around my arm"…

Frankly Jeff i am dissapointed with that last line, we all know your better then that, go and think of a better one and edit it.

Put the lid on the garbage with the edit (I'm the garbage Jeff).

My brain still hurts.

Ducky why dont you go train your dog instead of arguing with people, or because you have no clue and life you find it easier to just insult people who have actually achieved something in their lives.

Better yet go join the www.leerburg.com forums...

we're soft compared to what Ed's gonna tell you

Better yet go join the www.leerburg.com forums...

we're soft compared to what Ed's gonna tell you

Very true :cool:

Bigger Bullies hey??

Plus I buy Australian and soon when we pull out of Iraq we will be struck from the 'Who he delivers to list' read that blurb on his website really inspiring on which countries he won't deliver to.