" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

And this one ...

IMG_1362.jpg

"Did someone say 'Pigs Ear' ????? "

And Todd (I think it's Todd .... heaven help me if I have his name wrong :(:)) in the back ground thinking everybody are just greedy and socially inept. .................. but secretly wishing for a pig's ear too.

Edited by Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those canines are seriously big !!!

Better to pinch babies with... :) Only joking...

First time I've seen a dingo up close, awesome! Had a laugh at his attitude when he was in the crate with the Aussie. He took up 3/4 of the crate and just ignored the Aussie growling at him. :((I apologise for not knowing their names!)

K9: scheduled regular event? easy done, all you have to do is ask....

We have a training in drive workshop coming up soon, fully booked as usual.

We have another date set here before the end of the year, we can help with accomodation & flights are cheap as...

So you all coming?

S: Brissy is in the drawing board section now...

K9: scheduled regular event? easy done, all you have to do is ask....

We have another date set here before the end of the year, we can help with accomodation & flights are cheap as...

So you all coming?

Don't tempt me......I have never been further north than Canberra and it could be a good excuse!!!

But alas I am busy spending all my money on training stuff to keep me going from this event.

K9Force......tried my kelpie on a fluffy rabbit (toy of course although not for lack of trying for a real one with the car) on a fishing rod like you suggested. And still no interest. Stupid herding dog.

But at ZednQ's place he showed a LOT of almost hysterical interest of a largish wiggly giggly ball. Not squeeking things, not anything else that makes noise but this giggling ball that will not fit in my pocket or in my jacket at training.

You don't happen to have orbee's that giggle do you? :laugh:

It was a great weekend, don't know how to describe how tired I was, particularly Saturday after the late night Friday. So incredibly cold on Saturday like everone else, kept putting my fingers under Nellie's coat to warm up. Love the pictures Erny, Nellie trying to hold her head up. She hassled for dinner when we got home and was then spark out for the rest of the night.

Todd, what special fella he was putting up with all the boofers. A couldn't believe it was the same dog when he thought lure coursing was on! How do you harness lure coursing drive? Erny, any ideas! :D

2 people said to me that their opinions of Rottweilers had changed since seeing them at the workshop, very proud of that. We all know they are angels anyway :laugh:

Edited by Mr R & NR

And this one ...

Reduced: 56% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full image

"Yummmmmm .......... pigs ear ..... yumm"

Those canines are seriously big !!!

:D yes big canines......all the better to eat you with ;) if your a pigs ear of cause :rock:

sorry to all the doggies watching my boys enjoy there pigs ears, there were a few on lookers :love: :p

love the pics Erny.....

Better to pinch babies with... Only joking...

First time I've seen a dingo up close, awesome! Had a laugh at his attitude when he was in the crate with the Aussie. He took up 3/4 of the crate and just ignored the Aussie growling at him. (I apologise for not knowing their names!)

Seagate if i had a dollar for every time someone said that, (the baby jokes) i would be a millionaire.... :love:

the funny thing is Tya really likes kids and has no problems with babies. He will be living with one come November :rock:

yes the old crate attitude between my 2 boys is rather funny :hug: it was Tya telling poor Cooper (Aussie) to move over, even though the poor boy was stuck in the corner and could t move any more over :D ;) Tya is a space hog and doesnt like to move for any one :laugh: he only seems to grumble at him, he never in his life snapped at Cooper, so i know they will figure it out between them selves :rock:

you all think your tiered!! why not throw in some K9 freestyle lessons, transporting your dog on a train (Zen never has even seen a train till monday) and have a lonly guy talk to you all night (when all you whant to do is eat and go to bead).

my weekend is over YAY, now of to work tomorrow got to love life.

wagalot, i'll be down in a few weeks to steal your dingo, still smiling about the shoes and his antics

Petmezz......

so glad you got home safely, was very worried how on earth you were going to get back to the airport with a dog and a crate not mention bags....geez you sure were keen ;)

how did your freestyle lesson go???

you can come and still Tya any time, only if i can still Zen ;) :p :rock: he is such a well behaved Husky :(

Aaawww thank you. I was pretty confused for a while too. Someone's just told me that I'm stuck with it for the next 12 months. :) I might have to suck up to Troy I think.

Serves yourself right for being cheeky about my faux pas. :p

:D :) I guess it does doesn't it. :p I've been told that if you plead hard enough Troy might make an exception worth a try I think. Thank goodness you got my dogs name right.

I love seeing the photos of our dogs. Thanks Erny and I might have to come to your photo workshop too.

Tya's canines are impressive :D and what a laid back dog he is. Beautiful. And after your comment about November I checked out the pregnancy thread. Congratulations Sam, I didn't know.

Mr R & NR thanks for your comments about Todd. :o He's always been quite aloof with other dogs and people, which is quite common for Tollers apparently. He can be 2 completely different dogs. ;) He is either totally focused on me or if something else comes along that's better value, I don't exist. ;)

The last time (which was only his second go) he was at lure coursing was at least 18 months ago, probably longer. On the weekend, once he saw some dogs running around in that run and I lost him. Lure coursing definitely is right UP there for him and my other Toller has heaps more prey drive than Todd (but has a few back problems).

That's great news about people attitudes changing towards Rotties. :D They're lovely dogs and deserve to be recognised as that.

Petmezz I was wondering how you went too. You definitely must be keen (or crazy) to travel the way you do. I'm glad you and your lovely boy have made it home safely.

wolfgirl it was good to see you again but quite sad to see the change in Bear since he was attacked. :o The last time I saw him was a Kepala a while ago and I haven't kept up with what's been going on here so I didn't know about his experience. I hope he can learn to enjoy things again and I think if anyone can do it you can. I'll keep an eye out on here for his progress. :o

I posted a few pics in the photo thread.

I posted a few pics in the photo thread.

Thanks Sharon - appreciate that and the photo's you took were excellent. I have some more, but they are the ones that didn't turn out well.

Here's a link to the thread with the PHOTO's for people to visit. :)