PooMother

Dogoverboard

Address

10 William Street,

Adamstown

NSW, 2289

Australia

Contact Details

Ph: (02) 4957 8500 Fax: (02) 4957 8499 Mobile: 0418 434 215 http://www.dogoverboard.com.au

[email protected]

this looks like what you'd be after. in future, or if this isn't right, go to yellow pages.com.au you can type in the type of business u want and the location.

Edited by special_kali

To be totally honest... ;) go next door to Petstock Adamstown (on the corner)

Great people, private room and they use Fido's Products in their hydrobath!! If you have a long haired dog like me (BC's) take a lil extra shampoo with you but otherwise its just like a carwash and for roughly $6-$10 I can have a BC washed, flea rinsed & dried!!! And if you need help the staff 'really' don't mind getting wet - :mad

BARGAIN !!!!! :cry:

Thanks for all the replies :-) DIY seems easier than kneeling down on the bathroom floor over the bath!

To be totally honest... :) go next door to Petstock Adamstown (on the corner)

Great people, private room and they use Fido's Products in their hydrobath!! If you have a long haired dog like me (BC's) take a lil extra shampoo with you but otherwise its just like a carwash and for roughly $6-$10 I can have a BC washed, flea rinsed & dried!!! And if you need help the staff 'really' don't mind getting wet - :(

BARGAIN !!!!! :(

• 10 years later...