Doggrooma - In Here!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on Zedley.

I have been using the vet grade shampoo for the last three washes as he had got really itchy again, now his skin is normal again, so I will go back to the normal grade shampoo. He is still getting the supp in his food :laugh: for this great product :shrug:

fantastic product !! only on her 3rd wash and the difference WOW!!!!!

peole can already see it and also I got a full nights sleep without sniffing snuffing and scratches

thanks for the link ,can hardly wait to get her onto the Royal to thicken her coat

cheers Glorybea

Hi Doggrooma,

A few weeks/months ago you gave me some advice on using Evening Primrose Oil Shampoo (vet grade) for my foster westie... well I bought the shampoo and the food supplement from here after extensive discussions with the sites owner (who was soooo helpful) and I cannot believe what a difference its made to him (and to my itchy paws Westie girl).

The stuff is fantastic - in fact I'm thinking of using it myself :worship::worship: - its the loveliest shampoo apart from being really effective and doesn't have any nasties!!! Will be using it long term from here on in...

Thanks tons - very kind fo you to respond.

Cheers,

Westiemum :cheers:

Hi,

I agree,

Thankyou for starting this post!

I have now been using the EPO now for a couple of weeks on Aly and boy has her coat improved. She shines so much and the ITCHIES have gone and her fur has started to grow back where she would rub herself over lawn or carpet or anything that would scratch... I can honestly say I will never go back to another brand of shampoo for her...Can wait for the Vet to see her next Thursday when she goes for her booster needles.

Thanks again for the post..

Belinda

Hi Aly,

Good to hear you are having some success too - all continues very well in the Westiemum household as well. Won't be buying any other shampoo. It doesn't suit everyone but it certainly seems to be helping many doggies on here...

Cheers,

Westiemum :mad

Hi Doggrooma,

A few weeks/months ago you gave me some advice on using Evening Primrose Oil Shampoo (vet grade) for my foster westie... well I bought the shampoo and the food supplement from here after extensive discussions with the sites owner (who was soooo helpful) and I cannot believe what a difference its made to him (and to my itchy paws Westie girl).

The stuff is fantastic - in fact I'm thinking of using it myself :mad:) - its the loveliest shampoo apart from being really effective and doesn't have any nasties!!! Will be using it long term from here on in...

Thanks tons - very kind fo you to respond.

Cheers,

Westiemum :laugh:

Hi,

I agree,

Thankyou for starting this post!

I have now been using the EPO now for a couple of weeks on Aly and boy has her coat improved. She shines so much and the ITCHIES have gone and her fur has started to grow back where she would rub herself over lawn or carpet or anything that would scratch... I can honestly say I will never go back to another brand of shampoo for her...Can wait for the Vet to see her next Thursday when she goes for her booster needles.

Thanks again for the post..

Belinda

OK unfortunately for me and my pups the next container of my wonderful EPO Vet grade shampoo wont be arriving till 30th April and then it will maybe take a couple of weeks or more from then soooooooooo my question is what can I use on the dogs inste4ad does anyone know? Im reluctant to use something else for fear the BC gets the red itchy rash again (and they stink at the moment :-))

Catsmother can Lynda or Archie send you up some of the Raindrops shampoo in the meantime. Its the salon range of the shampoos and also doesnt contain any of the salt and other stuff in it.

Or ask if they have any of the blue pearl EPO shampoo in the meantime. It wont hurt to use that all over your BC.

A lot of the other shampoos will probably just dry out the coat and you will have to start all over again.

Thanks Wylie will ask them, should have asked them in the first place lol

Catsmother can Lynda or Archie send you up some of the Raindrops shampoo in the meantime. Its the salon range of the shampoos and also doesnt contain any of the salt and other stuff in it.

Or ask if they have any of the blue pearl EPO shampoo in the meantime. It wont hurt to use that all over your BC.

A lot of the other shampoos will probably just dry out the coat and you will have to start all over again.

I have been using the EPO on my male pug for the last few months and have also changed over to a complete BARF diet and the change in his coat is amazing. His hair used to be brittle and sort of rough to touch when compared to other pugs but now it is seriously luxurious, so soft and looks longer. When people pat him in the park or when we went to a pug show the other weekend, we observe not compete, people pat him and gasp at how soft his hair is. It's not just me that can see and feel the difference in his hair but also my mother and close friends. He has also stopped being so itchie scratchie.

Admittently I don't know if it's the diet or the EPO that has made the difference but I would like to think it was a bit of both.

G'day Westiemum & wylie,

Read all the post from the beginning and amazed. I want to try to my 18 months chocolate lab.

need some advice which product that I need to buy.

Royal Jelly Shampoo, evening primrose or cooper?

u can see from the pic that she's coat is not so shiny.

Montrose is not far away from my house. Any chance to go there & have a chat with Lynda directly + also pick up the shampoo.

will bring the dog along with me.

Thanks b4.

post-23524-1208086670_thumb.jpg

LA -OC

Lynda will be home mid week from my understanding. Give her a ring then and make a time to go out and see her.

I can recommend but she is the "Guru"

Depending on what you are wanting as an outcome will be the main issue. But if she has no skin issues then Royal Jelly shampoo and the food supplement is always a good option.

LA -OC

Lynda will be home mid week from my understanding. Give her a ring then and make a time to go out and see her.

I can recommend but she is the "Guru"

Depending on what you are wanting as an outcome will be the main issue. But if she has no skin issues then Royal Jelly shampoo and the food supplement is always a good option.

Thanks Wylie,

already communicate with Achie and he suggest me to get evening primrose.

Thanks & See ya.

Hi LA-OC

Ditto from me - I just use the shampoo and supplement and wouldn't presume to recommend - Lynda and Archie are the best people to do that.

Lucky you being so close and able to actually meet them and take your doggie with you!! Can you let us know how you go??

Alls well here in the Westiemum household - many months later now - doggies in great health, gorgeous coats and vastly reduced itchies - and I won't be using anything else.

Cheers,

Westiemum :rolleyes:

Hi LA-OC

Ditto from me - I just use the shampoo and supplement and wouldn't presume to recommend - Lynda and Archie are the best people to do that.

Lucky you being so close and able to actually meet them and take your doggie with you!! Can you let us know how you go??

Alls well here in the Westiemum household - many months later now - doggies in great health, gorgeous coats and vastly reduced itchies - and I won't be using anything else.

Cheers,

Westiemum :D

No worries Westiemum,

Picked up the shampoo (Evening Primrose) yesterday and meet Archie.

Nice guy and discuss a lot regarding my dog.

wash my dog straight away and she's smell good now.

What I can see, the coat is a bit shinny.

will wash again this Saturday and let you guys know the outcome.

Cheers,

Well i have a little brag hehe!!

I jst spent a wonderful day with Lynda while she has been up here in QLD. She finally got to meet all the Wylie crew. She has met a few but now she has met them all.

It was so wonderful to catch up with her and talk dogs.

She is thrilled to pieces with all the DOLers who are now using the Groomers range of products. And the next shipment is due at the end of the month. So all back orders will be filled and she is sure that she will then have to put in another large order to keep up with demand.

Well i have a little brag hehe!!

I jst spent a wonderful day with Lynda while she has been up here in QLD. She finally got to meet all the Wylie crew. She has met a few but now she has met them all.

It was so wonderful to catch up with her and talk dogs.

She is thrilled to pieces with all the DOLers who are now using the Groomers range of products. And the next shipment is due at the end of the month. So all back orders will be filled and she is sure that she will then have to put in another large order to keep up with demand.

Everyone is alowd a brag now and then eh? :laugh:

I wonder how many DOLERS are now using Grommers range of Products?

As I have said before I wont be using any other shampoo for Aly, my vet was so impressed with Alys coat. :thumbsup:

Belinda

I hope you can help me with the following. I have a one year old female westie. I noticed that her hair was getting really curly which is not a good look for a westie and when I asked the breeder who I got Lulu from she recommended to get Lulus hair hand stripped instead of clipped. Do you know someone who does it here in Sydney? I live in North Bondi and can not find anyone who does it.

Thanks a lot