Obedience Critique

Love the vid LP :) I'll leave the commenting to the experts though :)

Slightly OT....but are you going to do CCD first? I do all my training with no lead or collar.....CCD was never around when I was trialling way back when ;)

LOL - I'm the same - never use a lead - I might do CCD - not sure yet, probably will....

Yeah Jules - lead will come out soon - I just keep forgetting to bring it :) :D

Hiya guys!

First 'real' video I've made of my young girlie who hopes to make her debut this year (If I get my act together :))....

Would love some comments and critique please! Apologies for me going out of frame sometimes - my cameraman was put on the spot and a little nervous :) :D

This is our first shot back since club break up end of November.... and methinks she has forgotten to stand :p.

Again - would love some comments :)!

Looking good ;)

My main comment would be pace - I think someone else said it - go abit quicker. It looks like Kinta wants to. I used to do the same with Piper and she looked so much smoother when I upped my speed a fraction. Where you did your fast pace - that could nearly be your normal pace as appeared to me to be a lot smoother there and it wasn't a huge increase in speed from what you were doing anyway.

Overall though, very impressive. You should be proud.

:rofl: - I had to switch off the sound :rofl:

WOW - her heeling is BEAUTIFUL :rofl:

and it looked like when she sat on a stand - she actually stood off your stand signal?!? (ie corrected without you moving forward!) VERY IMPRESSIVE :mad - since mostly it seems "stand" means stop where you are without changing posi - as opposed to the actual stand posi - thus seems to be the hardest to train for actual COP...

I too would risk the crowding thing in exchange for this sort of heeling :rofl:

no advice here :rofl: - I would love to have heeling like that!!! - and I think you will clean up the competition this season once you polish her positions :)

eta - looked like the dif parts for CD were very good - and her heeling is stunning - I see no reason to waste the entry fees on CCD :rofl:

Edited by bridgie_cat

K's first trial will be when LP gets off her backside and trains her for Open and UD :D .

Hmm... yes K's first trial will be when I'm confident enough to enter her...... hmmm...... :eek:

Ness- I've got to get Leo's UD right first... and right now we have..... ummm...... next question please :o :p