oonga

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wolfgirl,

I hope that Pearl does not stress too much without you!

doesn't sound like stress would help her any at this stage :)

I sincerely hope the final outcome is a treatable one!!!

Hugs to you all.

Just popped in to see how the sick furkids and their owners are doing today.

Zed_n_Q: I hope that Zed is coping with the cooler wet weather, and there is no more flooding at your place.

Zed_n_Q very big :rofl::eek: and lots of :):( to Zed

cavNrott: I hope that Sophie's stomach has settled down and that she is enjoying her new, very healthy "human" diet, and also her outings.

cavNrott very big :eek::cry: and lots of :rofl::rofl: to Sophie

Wolfgirl: I wish you and Pearl all the very best with the MRI. May it only be inflamation caused by something that is treatable.

Wolfgirl very big :mad:) and lots of :p :rofl: to Pearl

Dogsforall very big ;) :hug: and lots of :love: ;) to Bonnie

Staffylov very big :hug::hug: and lots of :rofl::rofl: to Olllie

May you all have a day filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and lots of love and peace.

Stay strong and have faith that you are doing all that you should for your beloved dogs.

cavNrott, Zed is getting through each day. He is up and down a fair bit at the moment. Each day is different. He is a quiet and solemn dog of late, prefers his own company now, which is hard for me to accept, but that is his way.

Hope Sophie is doing as well as she can.

Grumpette, i will give Zed those hugs tomorrow for you.

Zed_n_Q: I hope that Zed is coping with the cooler wet weather, and there is no more flooding at your place.

cavNrott: I hope that Sophie's stomach has settled down and that she is enjoying her new, very healthy "human" diet, and also her outings.

Wolfgirl: I wish you and Pearl all the very best with the MRI. May it only be inflamation caused by something that is treatable.

May you all have a day filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and lots of love and peace.

Stay strong and have faith that you are doing all that you should for your beloved dogs.

X10 from me........

We are not ready to lose another so i hope that they feel the love and keep batteling on....

X10 from me........

We are not ready to lose another so i hope that they feel the love and keep batteling on....

You have both said this so well again!!

All those same sentiments from me too!!!

Thanks for thinking of us Kristie. Sophie's doing well and is still pain free. The tumour in her mouth looks different. I don't know whether it's a good or a bad sign.

I don't try to examine her mouth because Im afraid I might hurt her. I try to be in the right place when she yawns or pants so I can see what's going on.

We see the oncologist on 28th Feb so I'll find out then. If Sophie seems unwell before then, they'll see her straight away.

cavNrott I am glad to hear that Sophie is still doing well and is pain free.

Zed_n_Q I hope that Zed is holding his own and still has some of his usual spark

BP I hope that you are doing well and getting stronger each day.

Ladies please take great care of yourselves, and remember to treat yourselves with love and compassion, the way you have been doing with your beloved dogs.

Maintain your strength and hope, and always know that we are thinking of you and your wonderful furkids.

Lots of :bottom: , :):) and support to you all and special :D ;) :love: to Sophie and Zed.

Thank you everyone for the hugs and well wishes for Pearl and myself it is so appreciated.

She is doing alot better on the natural medicine, it may be masking the problem but there is a definite change in her, she isn't as tired has more energy and wanting to have short play sessions, even playing with Bear again without getting nasty to him she is alot brighter in herself and the last couple of days hasn't been shaking her head much and has a cheeky smile back on her face. We will continue this until we do the MRI next week.

cavNrott how is Sophie doing? In your last post you said the tumor seems to be changing, I have everything crossed it is shrinking and changing for the better, please give her a big hug and kiss from us here :thumbsup::laugh:

Any updates on Zed, I hope he is doing well and sending him hugs and kisses too :o:love:

CavNrott and Sophie, ZednQ and Zed, Dogsforall and Bonnie, Staffylov and Ollie, Wolfgirl and Pearl

I hope you are all having a comfortable and restful day today and the days and weeks to come are full of smiles and special moments.

Big hugs to each and everyone of you from me and the furclan and kisses especially from Miss Taran, she has spent the last week helping the entire family feel better following a yucky virus that worked its way round the whole family and trust me her kisses are so special and really do make you feel better, she also sends snuggly cuddles too cause they work wonders as well.

Bluepoppy, Taran sends a special little batch of kisses and snuggles to you as well.

Just found this by accident and so glad I did!

RIP Kiesha!!!

BP....take care buddy, its a hard time but make sure you look after yourself.

Bluepoppy,

From Kiesha to you.

Mum, I am looking down on you, and I see your tears. Please don't be too sad Mum, I will be happy here.

It is wonderful here Mum. There is soft grass - lots of it! Perfect for running and rolling in. There are streams with flowing water to frollick in - and no drought up here Mum. They tell me the Sun always shines here too.

There are so many new friends for me here Mum. I haven't had a look around everywhere yet Mum, but it sure is heaven!

There is lots of good food and heaps of toys to share with all my new friends.

Gosh Mum, you sent me to the bestest place. I feel so good - I am not sick anymore. My head no longer hurts, I am light on my feet and everything is so clear now.

I miss you already Mum, I will miss you everyday. When I see that you are sad Mum, I will send down a sunbeam to you.

I'll keep watch over you and Dad and that troublesome brother of mine. I am never far away, even though you cannot see me.

I've got lots of living to do here Mum - until you get here - then our journey can continue on together.

Love from your special girl Kiesha xxxxxx

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.....I am sitting hear with tears down my face and the images so clear in my head of Keisha bounding around running into all of our lost friends over the bridge that must be there.....having a play and chasing critters through the grass.

I wonder if this is the place dogs dream of when you see them running and giving little yip barks in their sleep!

Thanks Wolfgirl, Chell and Jodie for your kind thoughts.

Wolfgirl so glad to hear than Pearl is feeling better. Which day next week is she having the MRI?

Sophie is a bit of a puzzle at the moment. The tumour looks different every day. I don't think it's as stable as I hoped it was. Her gum is very red and inflamed, more so than yesterday. I don't much like the look of it today. From what I can see I think the gum is stinging rather than causing tumour pain....might up the paid meds tonight to see if that helps.

I took her for a walk this morning, maybe I had her out for too long. I think she can have a restful day at home tomorrow and see what the day brings.

If it looks worse tomorrow I'll take her back to the oncologist instead of waiting another couple of weeks for her appointment.

Hope Zed is doing ok.