2008 Brags Thread

ness

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) - get over it LP just cos your jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh where is Ptolomy she is the best for telling people to get over it :eek: .

ETA. Starting to get the feeling I'll need my own thread with all the brags to come this year :wave: .

Edited by ness

IT'S MONDAY!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We released our weapon of mass destruction on the flyball world on the weekend. After 2 months of assuring everyone he was quicker than our girl who is a mid 5 second dog, but ultra reliable he has done the business in his first outing.

CK is our 17 month old boy and after a couple of runs down the side of the hurdles in a 'sanctioned demo' prior to the actual racing he ran like a seasoned pro all night without one mistake. Best time for the night was a 5.1 with a .4x start time. Once he gets a bit better on the box he will be a mid to high 4 sec dog!!! wooo hoooo!!!! This gives us 2 low to mid 4 sec does, plus CK and the others who all run mid 5's so we should have some fun this year.

I have to say it is pretty scary running him though because he is so strong and really clicks into drive AND sits and looks at the dog in the other lane before I let him go - not what you especially want!

The team did really well winning division one on the night and beating our other flyball fanatics team in the champions trophy run off - they won div 2!

I have to give my gril Xena and the rest of the team a mention - they made a total of one mistake between them all night and that was when one of the dogs went to adjust his grip on the ball and it fell out just before the line.

Looks like a good season coming up!

Have a good week everyone.

Tony

well lets just say there is ......one black tri Aussie, FREE to good home :laugh:

came away with a score of 168 :laugh: lil monster decided he wanted to stuff up pretty much every exercise :laugh: least he did his stays okay though

well lets just say there is ......one black tri Aussie, FREE to good home :laugh:

came away with a score of 168 :laugh: lil monster decided he wanted to stuff up pretty much every exercise :laugh: least he did his stays okay though

He couldn't have stuffed up every exercise with a score of 168!!! What did he do wrong?!?!

I just wanted to brag that my Pug got her FD on Saturday and is now 3 points off her FDX. She will now be known as Yarrowfell Wicked in Silk CCD FD.

I am very happy :laugh: . She ran like a pro only dropping the ball twice and got 15 points for the day.

yep a few points off in every exercise :laugh::laugh:

missed a drop and lagging for heel work

didn't sit for recall

not sure what i got points of for in change of position :laugh: but score was 28

moved 2 feet in stand exam

any one want a Aussie :laugh:

I put this in the Setter's thread but my little yellow deserves a mention here too:

Well we did the tracking clinic this weekend just gone and Narmi was fantastic :laugh:

She got the idea so quickly, I was very proud mumma! Her article indication was great, she picked the sock up and brought it back to me (lovely retrieve)!

Once she had done it once (tracked) when it came time for her second turn she nearly pulled me off my feet when she realised she was coming up to the tracklayer!!!!!

I'll have a brag, not my doing other then breeding the bitch!

Jencol Blonde Ambition, Smooth Collie gained her CCD title last weekend, she is owned in South Aust by Toni.

Sully as she is known completed her title with all scores well over 90 and winning the ring on 2 occasions and a 2nd on 1 occasion. Am very proud of them and hope they continue to trial successfully.