2008 Brags Thread

ness

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tHANKS Dogdude & Shoemonster it was interesting to hear where the Shoemonster name came from ,both Gambit and I enjoyed the laugh .

Talking of laughing your retrieving with the "toys" was the best I have ever seen soooo glad I nevermissed it .Yes DD you will see me at the next session FOO I really enjoy them it has such a good relationship of a trial and you can correct mistakes that you can't in the real ring and I don't think they know the difference [! HOPE "] lol

hoping all is well for your newbee

Glorybea

Yeah we will be at FOO for the last one this week, have really enjoyed going to it, pity the nights are getting too dark now. DD would love to get together too

Glorybea, Ed was so proud of himself in that retriving!!! hehe It was great fun! Loved watching the dogs try to figure out what we wanted

Anyone that knows my dog will understand what a 'brag moment' this is.

My timid dog did not one, but TWO SFE today and did not move. I can't believe it, thought it would never happen. :(

There is hope for us yet.

Maybe a few of should get together for another training session soon. I have three weeks off just as soon as this skin kid is born (due yesterday).

We are nowhere NEAR trialling stage, but I'd love to tag along to a training session....

Congratulations to everyone on your awesome results :(

:coffee: LP remember me on Tues last week, "what am I doing, why did I enter? boo hoo" I'm glad I didnt listen to myself

Pax well done! I dont know your dog but I know how hard some dogs can be with SFE, Molly took forever!

Spotty, if triallings the aim then why not!

Anyone that knows my dog will understand what a 'brag moment' this is.

My timid dog did not one, but TWO SFE today and did not move. I can't believe it, thought it would never happen. :coffee:

There is hope for us yet.

:laugh::cheer::coffee::eek: ;) :cheer::laugh: :p :cheer::coffee::laugh: :p :cheer::laugh: Go Chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: ;) :D

I thought I might add my brag for the weekend. Cole had his first herding trials at trial level this weekend (he got his PT last weekend). Didn't do to well in Started B but he isn't really ready but tried hard.

In started A on Friday we got second place by 1/2 point and Reserve High in Trial and Mon he won Started A and got High in Trial. He worked really well on difficult stock with a few hairy moments, but he is only 14 months old. I am still on a high.

The points from the flyball nationals in Canberra have just gone up and Miss Xena now has her FDCh title after just her second comp!!! :rofl: It's only a small brag since she is pretty much wind her up and let her go, but it is one that I am very proud of, she's only about 21 months and ran for 3 days with only 1 error!!!

Now we just have to get her agility title!

AND, not sport related, but.......we were playing frisbee in the park this morning when some other dogs turned up (how rude, it is OUR park after all! :D ) Normally Xena just shuts down totally and we have to leave, but kept going this morning and she was so good. When they came over to her (two largish GSD's) after she had caught the frisbee she would drop it and go and stand 3m away, wait for them to head back to their owner, then pick up the frisbee and come back to me!! WOO HOO! 2 months ago she wouldn't even catch the bloody thing for some reason, let along bring it back if she missed it. Seems she is well and truly back just can't wait for Sunday's Flyng Fidos day!

Whitka - awwwwww doesn't he look pleased with himself :cool: .

Tony - what a great acheivement with Xena at Flyball, congratulations :) . And I hope you do well at Frisbee, Im not sure if we'll be there now, I doubt it as we have to move office at Eddie's work.