2008 Brags Thread

ness

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Kira!!! :laugh::):laugh:

We had our first two runs in Masters Jumping yesterday, I made a stupid mistake in each one but was rapt at how well Darcy ran. Both were great courses :laugh: Sadly I need my butt kicked for my handling in the PM one though :laugh:

Very proud of my boys, they did their first proper agility/flyball training in 9 months and they remembered it all!

Nova howled the place down getting to do flyball again, and he was running so fast and like a pro :laugh:

Darcy produced some jaw dropping runs, we timed him and he was running 4.3's. Bloody dog wasnt even trying either, He also decided now that he can do proper swimmer turns without any aids :laugh:

Both got to do agility as well, Nova is still as psyco as ever! Darcy was flying around, though his contacts were barely in existance, so our first trial will be interesting to say the least :laugh:

Edited by tollersowned

Go Kira!!! :love: ;) :shrug:

We had our first two runs in Masters Jumping yesterday, I made a stupid mistake in each one but was rapt at how well Darcy ran. Both were great courses :laugh: Sadly I need my butt kicked for my handling in the PM one though ;)

Thanks, I was happy that she made it and was only semi-Kira for her handler :shrug:

You guys got a pass in something too?!?!

I saw some of your PM run and it looked good :laugh:

Huge congrats to everyone!!! Go SW and Kiz!!!!

Jess - sounds like you and Darcy also had a great day :laugh:.

Congrats to Arya and Tess once again on their achievements! WTG!!!!

Forgot to add:

Went herding yesterday and both of my dogs walked off with their HT titles :laugh:. This makes Leo titled in 3 disciplines and Kinta 2 (hopefully soon to be 3!)...

To top it off, we were also awarded runner up high in test!

Edited by leopuppy04

Hey SW there's nothing wrong with a bit of feral in them - so much more fun flying by the seat of your pants!! :):)

We did end up with our 4th pass in Excellent Gamblers, one more to go! :)

LP - that's an awesome effort, well done to you, Leo & Kinta. :mad :D :o

Hey SW there's nothing wrong with a bit of feral in them - so much more fun flying by the seat of your pants!! :):)

We did end up with our 4th pass in Excellent Gamblers, one more to go! :)

A little wild definately makes it more interesting as a spectator although her "backchat" does my head in sometime!

Funny thing is though she's not feral at all when tracking, very enthuastic, but more workman like, weird. A little feral to start with when herding but then settles down (for Kiz anyways) and obedience, nearly flips over herself try to run, retrieve dumbell, and turn all at once :(

Congratulations on your Gamblers pass ;)

OK, my time for a brag now........

We "poped" over to Adelaide 2 weeks ago for a trialling holiday (as Tassie only has about 12 obedience trials a year) I thought we could do 4 trials in 3 days.

Having passed one leg of our open in early August at Ulverstone, we only needed 2 from 4.

And my girl did not let me down.............first open trial in Adelaide a score of 187 & first place :)

Second trial, sitting on 185, Seven creeped forward enough on her drop stay to zero her :cheers:

However she left the afternoon for her best, with a 191 and & first place (again :cheer: ) to give her CDX title!!!!!!!!!

Hello to Ness, caught with her & her gorgeous furbabies. Good luck with you UD Ness.

So now onto UD.................

Hey Biker girl - congratulations on your CDX with Seven. It was lovely to meet you both and you did extremely well. Think Kenzie is in love with GSDs now :) .

Thanks for the best wishes for UD we sure need it, although she is showing enough promising signs to suggest that when she does manage to get her act together she will pass with flying colours.

All the best with your UD journey and hopefully we see you back in Adelaide for some more trials sometime :thumbsup: .