2008 Brags Thread

ness

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope she is a Cloud nine hog LP - I have said she better make room for me up there next year :cry: .

ETA. I do have it on good authority those LP that its not changed much since last time we were up there so hopefully it won't be long before we can relocate there again :banghead: .

Edited by ness

Nope she is a Cloud nine hog LP - I have said she better make room for me up there next year :cry: .

ETA. I do have it on good authority those LP that its not changed much since last time we were up there so hopefully it won't be long before we can relocate there again :banghead: .

Have to say......being on cloud 9 just means that you have further to fall :laugh:

BUT the red wine up here is worth hanging around a bit longer for......

A little brag from today. Cole got his second pass in herding in started B sheep with a score of 92.5. Once again we lost our points on the cast (he is too flat at the top) and on me putting him in the wrong places at the pen :thumbsup: .

Hopefully last pass and title tomorrow.

Edited by Janba

Congratulations to everyone on your achievements :coffee:

A teeny brag in the scheme of things - Ziggy had his first agility experience today and he was bloody fantastic. He was confident, bold and gave everything a go that he tried. I was a bit concerned about his off lead control in such a stimulating environment but his focus just got better and better as the morning progressed. Thanks to all at Hastings Dog Club for a great introduction - very lovely, knowledgeable and full of encouragement :thumbsup: I'm not sure which one of us had more fun :mad

Me, on the other hand, will need a lot more practice - it's been a LONG time since I was in an agility ring :cheer:

Yay, I finally get to have a brag!

Minty and I came home from Ballarat agility trial yesterday with three passes - one open jumping and two masters jumping - and 3 first places :happydance2:

In one masters run I fell over in the middle, nearly DQ'd coz I forgot a jump and had to call off and re-send (SO lucky) and still got 1st.

Second masters pass was won by 0.03 of a second!

So we need one more open pass and one more masters pass for respective titles. Pressure is on :cheer:

Edited by superminty

Our little brag, Benson and I had our obedience club graduation today. We've been trying for most of the year to go from class 2 to 3, with no success so far. This is CCD level and the grad is pretty much the same as a CCD trial. Our biggest stumbling block by far has been the stays.

Today his ring work was pretty good....could have been better and neater but overall, he wasn't bad. Didn't miss a command, but didn't rocket in very fast on the recall and moved one foot in the stand for examination. I was happy though, and we were sitting on a rather nice pass.

But still the stays were to come. He seemed very calm, and so were the other dogs (thank goodness, cos last time there was a fight). He sat, I left and about halfway through a very long minute, he dropped his nose to the ground.....I held my breath and he lifted his head back up and looked me in the eye as if to say "Hahah, fooled ya!" But he sat rock solid, then did his drop stay like a trooper and didn't move a muscle

So we passed. But not only that....we WON!!!!! the ring! I am so pleased with my beautiful boy.

I don't usually post in this thread but we had such a good day today that I thought I would share our excitement.

In agility today we managed, 5 :( qualifications out of the 8 runs we had. 2 first places, 3 second places & we also finished off Trim's Open Jumping Title AND her Masters Jumping title :thumbsup: . They were big classes so 1sts & 2nds were very rewarding.

I'm very proud of both my girls, they both ran so well in all 8 runs.

:cheer: I was moaning last week about how I wish clubs still gave dog food for prizes & now, after today we have 6 bags of it + enough petrol vouchers to fill my car twice. A very good day!

:cheer: I have a brag :( I have a :thumbsup: brag

:cheer: I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO BRAG I went to Werribee today and my Bindii got a pass and her CDX title

but wait theres more we won the ring :love: I am so proud of her she has overcome a lot of obstacles

\ Glorybea

Well done Glory and gorgeous little Bindi :cheer: I know how hard you work with your little ones- that is great news!

Now it's Rani's turn :eek:

Jodie and Mia

Edited by prodigybxr

Well done Glorybea - you should be very proud. Now is this the same dog you are having stay problems with?????

Vickie 5 quallies out of 8 runs is brilliant - the 1st placings are the icing on the cake - well done terrific job.

PS - Vicki email Cathy and ask about her Jackpot to herself :thumbsup: