Small Brag !

Well we survived our first CCD trial. Shamus did me proud by qualifying and scoring 92 out of 100 !!! :p and he won first place :D :laugh::) The only mistakes made were mine :p (getting my timing wrong with him) other than that I was rapt how he went. Had a heap of friends there to cheer me on, which was great :D the food they supplied was pretty awesome too !!

Here are some pics of me and Shamus with his first place ribbon :)

PS sorry about the back view of Shamus (although he looks good from any angle !!) hehe

post-13093-1205051026_thumb.jpg

post-13093-1205051041_thumb.jpg

Edited by kelpiesrule

Congrats Leanne & Shamus :laugh: :p We made you look good :):)

Sorry about not seeing Shamus was standing back to front when I took the photo :p

It was a great night, good setup, good food, great support of friends. :D

BIG Congratulations - you must be tickled pink.......

Now how about fessing up to the mistakes you made - so we have it in writing that you wont make them again LOL

I was so totally rapt !! very nervous doing the workout !! but so great that he got through it all and did his groups beautifully :rofl:

Weeeeeeeelllll....... first mistake was I gave the signal to stop (while in fast pace) too quickly and he spun out and dropped kinda out in front, then after the figure 8, the final sit to finish the heeling exercise, I must have done something different as he went to sit then stood :rofl: poor baby, so that lost us 6 points all up (probably a couple of other little things in there too) and for the recall I started with him sitting crooked so lost 2 points there... but gives me stuff to polish up for the next trial which is a double at Gympie early April !

Congratulations - I said you could do it.

It's really good that you know what to work on now but it was a great score anyway.

My boy got another pass the following week and our next trial is this Saturday night.

I'm nervous already and trying not to think of the "T" word!

Congratulations - I said you could do it.

It's really good that you know what to work on now but it was a great score anyway.

My boy got another pass the following week and our next trial is this Saturday night.

I'm nervous already and trying not to think of the "T" word!

Thanks Mollipop, I was quietly confident Shamus could do it, but so hard to tell with these novice dogs as to whether they will put it together on the night, and I was so out of practice, I was worried that I would stuff it up for him :(

Congrats on your pass and good luck for your future trials :) !!!