Groomers...................

pesh

Evening all

What shampoo/conditioner do you use in your business and how much do you pay?

I'm using Groomers Friend and paying around the $60 for 5 ltr's. Like the product, just curious what other have and would you reccomend it? Oh yeah the price would be handy. :laugh:

Thx

Heya Pesh, long time no see :love:

I use Dermcare Natural (about $90)

Aloveen (expensive!)

and Petway (the pink one) which is about $60. I'm phasing out the Dermcare Natural in favour of the Petway due to finances and commercially, I feel it is a better product.

For whiteners I use Champion Tails. Just tried Photo Finish, smells fab but that's about it.

Have also just finished a bottle of Australian Dressage Satin Black Colour intensifying shampoo - amazing!!! Soap free too.

What's the Groomers Friend like? Smell and whitening?

I have recently tried another brand which was bloody awful so before(if) you switch make sure it's not the same :laugh:

99% of dogs get Aloveen Leave In Conditioner applied aswell as deoderised.

I love trying new product so will be watching this too :eek:

Hi Pesh,

Try Groomers Edge range by Double K. The winner of the PIAA grooming award in Melbourne last year uses it exclusively and number of groomers i know have switched from the Petway pink to it and have been impressed. If you contact Clipper World I am sure they would send you a sample.

I use Groomers Royal Jelly Shampoo $89 for 5 litres, and Groomers Blue Pearl Professional $107 for 5 litres for Shiloh and any dogs I'm showing.

For the pets I use the Groomers salon product range which is $49 for 5 litres with 3 different choices of product.

If medicated is needed I use Aloveen or what the client has been prescribed to use, and flea shampoo I use Groomers Ridasect Anti-flea $85 for 5 litres.

As you can tell I like Groomers products :love:

Thanks for that................any web site address's would be great also.

Hiya Clyde :dummy: ........Groomers Friend (pet essence) is great, concentrate 8:1. Love the way it works and comes up, pretty good on whites. Easily works in, but then I don't dilute, like it on a really wet dog. Plus to top it off it's Aussie owned and made.

I sound like an advert............... :dummy:

Just was wondering about my options and peoples thought. Plus if I was paying too much or just right. :dummy:

My everyday shampoo for the grooming salon is Value Plus Honey & Almond. Lovely smelling, very gentle, soap-free. My clients love it, I also sell it in the 500ml bottle that most of my clients use for in between baths. I pay around $65 for 20 Litres from Animal Supplies.

I use T'Labre brand and its about $200 for 20litres And bio groom whitening about $40 for 5 I think but I cant remember that one.

We have aloveen oatmeal shampoo and conditioner for sensitive itchy skin and Malaseb for alergies that need medication.

Edited by GoldiesRgr8Poodles2