Rainbow Bridge Portraits

~Harminee~

Harminee,

I have been looking at all your amazing work and I would say that your fur-babies had one amazing mum.

I've laughed and I've cried, mostly cried.

If you're still doing them, I'll try to get some photos I have of my cat Dexter, who died 2 years ago now and I'd love them put together with the poem you used for Mooky. The Kitty's Prayer. That's what made me laugh.

You've heard it so many times, but you really are a Rainbow Bridge Angel and your fur-babies over there are simply bursting with pride. 'See her,' they're saying, pointing their paws at you. 'That's OUR mum!'

Ripsnort.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harminee

I often stop by and have a look and YES every time I cry, Bustams story was so sad and all the others just make one think of their own beloved departed fur/nekidd kids.

I know everyone tells you often but one more time,

THANK YOU for all your do .

I vote you NUMBER 1 on Dogzonline!!

Jacqi

West Australia

PS when I stop greiving I shall ask for my two to be done.

:0) Thanks guys.. (YOUR coment give me little tearies. )

I have to have a holiday from Rainbow Bridge protaraits at the moment. Its not forever,, just until i can get a computer. Mine died ( poor bloddy thing was proberly over worked LOL)

I am using Hubby computer but due to the amount of stuff i do i can't take over his computer as he quite often take it to work.

I will let you all know when i have a computer again

:laugh:

• 2 months later...

Harminee,

I read that you were taking a break from the memorial posters, so I am Just asking that when you start up again if you could please help me with making one for my girl who passed on boxing day of last year. Her name is Sissy and i had her for the majority of my life, my dad brought her home on australia day when i was only 4yrs, so as you can see we grew together.

i Love and miss her dearly and am still quite lost without her, but i think this will help me with dealing with it.

When you are back online, can u send me an email, so that i can get your help to create one for my darling girl. My email is [email protected].

Thankyou lots and lots

Lauren

p.s you should be really proud of what you do, you bring peace and closure to many people!

• 5 weeks later...

Harminee,

What an absolute blessing you have been to so many people!

I appreciate your computer situation and I wish there was some way I could help :happydance:

If you do get up and running again I would love one of these for my mum who lost our boy not long ago. I was looking for the photo that has the date of his first year with us and realised we got one year less with him than we thought we had :happydance:

I have a tonne of high quality pics and would love to email a couple to you whenever you can or want to do some more.

You truly have a gift that comforts the saddened soul.

• 5 months later...
Harminee,

I appreciate your computer situation and I wish there was some way I could help :laugh:

If you do get up and running again I would love one of these for my mum who lost our boy not long ago. I was looking for the photo that has the date of his first year with us and realised we got one year less with him than we thought we had :hug:

I have a tonne of high quality pics and would love to email a couple to you whenever you can or want to do some more.

I lillylover harmine is my mum i will let her know asap this message

• 2 months later...

This is of Jasmine Our German Shephard x Scotch Collie we had when I was little, She was the same age as me.

She is very dearly missed. I remember taking her for the walks she loved. I also remember her Jumping over the park logs.

Sadly we lost her on Apirl 4th 2006. She had to be put to sleep because she was riddled with athritis and tumers all over her.

I dont remember much of her life when it was nice and comfortable for her. All I really remember was her in pain.

Jasmine loved a little bunny we had Thumper (he died of cancer a few years later.) Jasmine used to let him out of his cage and try to mother him by picking him up and putting him on her bed and sleep with him. It was the most adoreable thing. Unfortunatly we never got a photo, only memories.

post-22689-1268356268_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Harminee,

I appreciate your computer situation and I wish there was some way I could help :noidea:

If you do get up and running again I would love one of these for my mum who lost our boy not long ago. I was looking for the photo that has the date of his first year with us and realised we got one year less with him than we thought we had :noidea:

I lillylover harmine is my mum i will let her know asap this message

HI Lillylover, I am trying to get in touch with your mum (harminee) I sent a photo to her without checking here first and have just read about her computer problems. I sent a pic to her today of my auntie that died yesterday of cancer (was a long hard fight) and was hoping she could remove the two cousins kids in the back behind her head as we are using it for a funeral next monday. Sorry for interpting someone elses thread. Regards Julie

Hi Guys,

I had to take a break from doing the Rainbow Bridge Portraits for another reason... I was burnt out, but was a little embarrassed to say so.. and had taken a break for DOL until events of the last few days that drew me back.

16paws, thankyou for doing that portrait,, its awesome and please feel free to continue to help.

mish, have replied to your email, but ravyk please feel free to help out also.. (( did one editing and for some reason its blurring on printing))

• 1 month later...
my special girl you will always be in my heart 12th march 2010

could u please do one for my special girl ROCKET??

Done have sent it to your email

:dropjaw:

U guys are wonderful...thanks for helping ppl cope...its so hard losing a family fur friend member..

• Troy unpinned this topic