Goodbye Angel

Pulilover

Well I never venture in here and cannot reply to any posts as I am always a complete mess when I have been in here to read other peoples posts. Today however I have a post of my own.

Yesterday I said goodbye to Angel my golden retriever, AKA Taransay Lady Barclay CD.

post-3062-1216176648_thumb.jpg

and later....

post-3062-1216176834_thumb.jpg

Angel went peacefully in her sleep yesterday at almost 15 years of age.

Somehow even when they have lived a full life to a good age for some reason it is still not easy to say goodbye.

Sweet dreams old friend and run free like when you were 2. :thumbsup:

:love: Now A complete Angel :laugh:

Oh that's so sweet, thankyou. Yes she now has her wings.

Thanks everyone for your lovely words. We buried her next to her mate Sandy. I am sure they are now running together in a field full of flowers.

Very saddened to hear of the loss of your beloved Angel. :love: The older they are, the harder it is to say goodbye as they are so much a part of your life and it is devastating when their time comes. She lived a long life and you will have many wonderful lifetime memories of her.

RIP Angel :o and run free :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry for your loss :thumbsup:

Rest In Peace Angel :thumbsup: Fly free with your wings now.

She looked and sounded like a very beautiful girl. I have 2 goldens and had another golden last year who has been gone 13 months, Cloudy (featured in my Avatar). I am sure my Cloudy will be running free with Angel.

• 2 weeks later...