Aggression Workshop **2 Places Available**

Well you saw Darcy display absolutely no prey drive at the TID workshop, he worked well for food though. At home and at agility now that he has his special agility toy "Mr Duck" he goes mental! He absolutely loves his duck. I'll have to think about the workshop, while I think it will be great I don't have the cash spare. It would be better putting it towards Steve seeing Toppy for his anxiety/leg biting issues :eek:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there with Zero!

Quick question B, what do we have to bring on the sunday with our dogs? Should i bring Zero's crate? He's fine with friendly dogs, but if everyone's dogs are dog aggressive, he'll be aggressive too if they bark and lunge at him while he's on lead!

ETA: This might do well in general discussion too. A lot of people on there will want to come, though they might not look at the training boards.

Edited by ~*Shell*~

You'll officially be the first person from DOL i've met in person!

How exciting! I'm really looking foward to that weekend! Zero is sooooo much better since I went to see steve last month - nearly a 180 degree turn around from what he was!

Quick question B, what do we have to bring on the sunday with our dogs? Should i bring Zero's crate? He's fine with friendly dogs, but if everyone's dogs are dog aggressive, he'll be aggressive too if they bark and lunge at him while he's on lead!

There wil be further notes on what to bring a couple of weeks prior to the actual dates

and Shell, i dont have any record of you, have you sent a payment?

How many places are left?

only 3 for dogs on sunday but a few more for people who are not bringing dogs

You'll officially be the first person from DOL i've met in person!

There will be a few DOLers there :)

I would seriously like to take my OH however I doubt we can afford $400. But I have a dog who could show you great fear aggression!

You could come on your own :) or im sure we could look after your OH!

Hi, i would like to check it out. How many places are left?

The NDTF course i did covered a bit of aggression but alot through correspondance notes. Seeing the principles dealt with in prac would help heaps!

What about Steve? Does he not count :p

Hehehe - I forgot about Steve (don't tell him that!). Okay - so you'll be the second DOLer!

There wil be further notes on what to bring a couple of weeks prior to the actual dates

and Shell, i dont have any record of you, have you sent a payment?

Yep - I emailed you about that - bank stuffed up and lost it (how can you lose a money transfer - good thing it wasn't thousands of $$) but it should have arrived by now. I emailed you the reciept number on thursday or friday but I'll email you about it again when i get to work today.

another bumpity

may bring a dane along for cuddles and leans, but on 1 condition

more people come along, so contact akitaowner, it will be a great 2 days

That's done it for me, I was humming an aahing, now if there's a dane coming, I'm definitely in. Danes are up there on my list of fav dogs and I never get up close cuddles.

I am coming dogless, as Jake's problem isn't aggression, (it is skateboards :rolleyes: , but we are seeing Steve in October about this).

Aggression is something I am really interested in though, I think it is relevant to every dog owner.