Hastings Anybody?

You should see the back of my car after Wangaratta after having 3 muddy dogs in it :thumbsup: Hubby had to put something in it last night and freaked!

Did some training last night with Kira and Denny. Kira was great and showing improvement, Denny, well we won't mention him being a sooky la la!

Hope to see you guys there on Sunday!

I'll be there! Was going to be running both dogs, now i'm only down to one :worship: :worship:

Poor LP, I bet "evil" Kinta has done it on purpose just so you think about her more :thumbsup:

Staff n Toller will be running the D Train! He better be a good boy for her or else he's riding on the roof racks all the way back to Shepp!

Yep - there are a few Tasmanians doing both days. I'm just having a last forum fix before I leave to drive the 3 and a half hours to Devonport to get on the boat.

Looking forward to seeing you again Leopuppy - even if it is without your 'darling' little girl!

For anyone who's going, I'm the very pregnant one with one crazy black dog and a little mismark blue merle Aussie!

Hope the weather's good.

:):cry:

OMG - you're pregnant?!?!?!

All this time I thought it was just some weird parasite or tummy bug growing there

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:) - sorry it was too good to miss :)

Tassie - looking forward to seeing you again too!

Good luck to everyone at Hastings, I was thinking about it but I have a bad habit of screwing things up majorly with back to back trials :p

Oh my goodness, KCC is that bad today it's puddles are starting to join and is almost flooding!

:( I was told yesterday that the KCC grounds were in really bad condition but underwater???? :rolleyes: :D

My theory is the there has to be someone there just for fun and entertainment!! That's me! But yes KCC is really wet underfoot. The training ground on teh northern aspect was too wet to train on thursday night as quite deep in water. Here's hoping a week of nice weather will dry it out, it usually drains really well so fingers crossed.

Lovely weather today for a trial that was exceptionally well organised and run. Hastings Club members always pitch in and put on a great trial every year. We had fun!

:rofl: glad you enjoyed it. i wasnt there this year i usually steward or do something, heard it was a great weekend tho.. well done to all competitors

hastings is an awsome club,... :rolleyes: