Elspan Barkly Blue

Luke W

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
AWSOME pics whish i had a great camera did you use photo shop wish i had that too i have only a fujifilm finepixs5700 7.1 megapix and 10x optical zoom your pics are fab and i love your puppy

Yep, Photoshop CS4.

The editing is done mostly in the Adobe Camera RAW processor which comes with Photoshop.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Too long between photos!

Anyway, today Barkly passed his level 2 obedience test at Croydon and District Obedience Club with flying colors. That means he received his Basic Obedience Sash and is now ready to start Intermediate level and also start in the agility classes!

After class we were presented with our blue sashes and I took a few photos to commemorate the occasion when we got home.

_MG_3829.jpg

Edited by Luke W

Yay Barkly! :thumbsup: He looks good in blue!

Jedi has his obedience test tomorrow (to go into the advanced class - prep for trailing). I'm nervous!!!!!!

Good luck TerraNik and Jedi!

I just decided before hand, that if I failed, it wasn't a big deal and that I should try to have fun. It worked!

Thanks!

I have the same attitude, if we're not ready, we're not ready! It's not like the learning stops if we don't graduate. I was nervous because Jedi decided a few days ago that the dumbbell should not be retrieved on grass, only tiles or concrete!!! He decided tonight that it wasn't so bad after all and managed to do 5 formal retrieves in the park down the road, so I'm feeling much better now!!!!!

• 2 months later...