Congratulations Dee-al!

Absolutely awesome stuff!!!

Sorry I didn't show up. I was so-so about going all week, even though I'd entered ages ago and it was our home club, but with the way I was feeling at 6.30am this morning, we were better off staying home so I went back to bed and had a very long sleep in. And a much needed day off from all doggy-related stuff (although we did go frisbee chasing this afternoon).

Hopefully I'll get some enthusiasm back for obedience soon and we can go trialling together again.

Yeah sounds good. Im thinking about the next one i'll enter. Im not sure if ill do another one this year or if ill just leave it till next year, the heat gets to him a fair bit so prob leave it till next year but you never know. Plus i dunno what the next one thats not too far away is so oh well.

Yes, I'm thinking March/April next year. I don't like the hot weather and Benson gets VERY hot with his thick black coat so I'd rather wait til it cools down a bit.

We have one more dog show this month (in Morwell), and a couple of Xmas break-ups including the ASCV one at the big day out for dogs, which I'm looking forward to. They are having a members comp and I think I'll enter Benson and give him 15 seconds of fame running around the ring. He's such a ham, he'll probably love it!

Even though Kane is yellow, the heat really does affect him, i think its coz of how thick he's coat is. IM buying each of them cool coats for xmas so they might help him over summer a bit as well.

We will have to organise going to the beach. Kane Benson and Dusty would have a ball all running around together.

Im on such a high right now. I cant beleive how close to perfect this weekend has been for me, especially considering how bad Knox was.

Huge congrats Dee_al - and you're right - just take your time - the dogs do it all when the time is right, there is no point rushing them!

We only have a couple of trials left in the year also - then the xmas break ups and the couple of months off for summer. Poor miss K won't be entering the rings again for quite a while I don't think :rofl:. which means.... time to pull out my finger and start training for UD!!! :thumbsup:

Oh Congrats Dee_al, two passes in three trials in one weekend is fantastic work especially with a green dog. Well done.

The cool coats do help though with the heat and some judges will let them wear them during stays on hot days. I know Koori has done her stays in a couple of trials with hers on.