Moon Right Now!

Clicking Mad

I got sent this link from my mother this arvo ..... I just shot off a few but my battery died

Good for your mother, good link, we'd heard a bit about it earlier and were going to drive up to the Ridge so we could watch it and take some shots. But so much cloud around didn't go. Cloud has cleared now a bit but too many trees around here for a clean shot. Just tossing up whether it is worth getting in the car now to drive for ten minutes or not. Pity about your battery though, this is a bit special isn't it!

yeh I got some early shots, and hoping that it will still be around later for some later shots once the battery has recharged - a spare battery is on the Christmas list :cry:

and my mother was keen to make sure I knew with my telling her every single detail of my new found interest - ie. photography - she's good like that :laugh:

I told her it was too cloudy here too, and was expecting storm clouds but it's clear as, I was even hoping some clouds would come across to frame the face a little ;)

go the 10 minute drive possum!