Rally Obedience

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too...and this trip is going to be extended based on this response....

Oh, good - so you might consider coming to Tasmania as well? Small but enthusiastic dog performance fraternity - our club has started Rally O, and it's met with good response, but we need more help - especially being rather remote (think PEI), and with a population just nudging 500 000.

Well no promises there but I will do my best...many plans are flying around at the moment and I'm trying to sort them all out. Everyone please be patient as it's going to be a big trip with a lot of happenings. My big thing now is waiting for the visa to come through....

Quick update. I have put together the outline of the seminar, pricing etc for anyone interested taking this to their clubs or to arrange to hold one of these seminars.

Please email your interest so that I can send you the word document:

[email protected]

I"m on the road shortly and may not be able to access email for a bit, but will be back before the new year and take care of all enquiries.

Please be sure to indicate your location as I will have to figure out things like travel.

Have emailed you and anxiously wait for your reply.

Sutherland is south of Sydney in New South Wales and could be a fairly central location for people travelling from the South Coast and Central Coast, as well as the metropolitan area. That is, as long as we spread the word. Always have to remember that Rally is not something that people in general know about here. So DOLers, your mission is..........

In 2009 may your wishes come true.

Noels & the Lagotti x 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this up for the new year in case others haven't seen it yet being busy with the holiday season.

At this point, first weekend in May is scheduled for a seminar in QLD.

Victoria is looking like late March early April but am thinking weather might be too hot? Am waiting to hear back from a few clubs, and more clubs off DOL have been contacted.

As mentioned before, an outline can be emailed concering costs and what is covered in the seminar. Putting some final touches on the power point presentation which I think should be a valuable tool for the trainers when turning around and teaching this to potential students.

As well, trying to organize a series of Novice classes for those wanting to learn (VIC only...more details later as locations are finalized)

I'm geographically challenged to which I apologize...where is this location in relation to say..Albury?

BTW...seminars can be as few as ten persons, so definately going to try to accomodate as many as I can.

for outline info and costs, email [email protected] I'll zap you off the document.

Kepala is a boarding facility/training venue that some Melbourne DOLers use as a monthly meeting place. I haven't been out there but it looks great - PM i haz flava who organises the monthly meets for more details :confused: Apparently it has dog swimming pools, agility facilities, dog runs, bbqs etc.

Miles from Albury BTW :shrug:

I'm geographically challenged to which I apologize...where is this location in relation to say..Albury?

BTW...seminars can be as few as ten persons, so definately going to try to accomodate as many as I can.

for outline info and costs, email [email protected] I'll zap you off the document.

Kepala is a boarding facility/training venue that some Melbourne DOLers use as a monthly meeting place. I haven't been out there but it looks great - PM i haz flava who organises the monthly meets for more details :confused: Apparently it has dog swimming pools, agility facilities, dog runs, bbqs etc.

Miles from Albury BTW :o

Yep it is about a 3.5 hour drive from Albury to Diggers Rest in Vic :shrug: I know Kelpie-i has alot of their things there because the facilities are fantastic :(

yes...will be coming...we just need to find a date that works..remember..this is at least a two full day seminar if geared to the trainers or very serious competators...

I am tentatively scheduled to be up Brisbane way beginning of May....I'm sure we can work something out....