Where To Buy Raw ?

laffi

• 1 month later...

I buy raw meat from Whitey's Meats in Sebastapol, Ballarat. Very reasonable prices for good quality beef, roo and chicken mince. They also have good quality (Blackhawk) dry food for sale there. Cash only.

Hi guys I'm not a business or anything but happy to sell as much raw meat as you want as I bulk buy for myself and my family. I live in Melbourne South east and only do pick ups.

Roo mince $4 kg

Rabbit mince $4 kg

Deer mince $4 kg

Chicken mince $2.50 kg

I put 0 preservatives in my minces and all game meat is minced fresh and frozen for 3 weeks to kill any parasites.

I also make BARF mix's so if anyone is interested pls get in touch. :)

Edited by SouthEastChris
Forgot something

• 2 months later...

New Melbourne based online store - Raw and Natural Pet Supplies online

My delivery just arrived, dead on time as described (10:30-11:30am on wed, i got home at 10:50 and it was waiting for me!). I ordered a little bit of everything new to introduce to Thyme

My order:

Minced Whole Chicken Carcass (Frozen)
1kg Cooked Salmon Roll by Pure Tasmanian Pet Food
1kg BARF Roll by Pure Tasmanian Pet Food
1kg Cooked Roll Beef, Lamb and Chicken Roll by Pure Tasmanian Pet Food
Wallaby Mince (Frozen) - 1 kg
Duck Mince (Frozen) - 1 kg

Thought about the duck legs but we're still going through the chicken necks and roo tails so decided against.

Here's my loot:

tumblr_inline_or5jrimJvI1qg8voh_540.png

(I spot a little extra with my order! I bought the white fridge box it came in too, for future deliveries)

This is the ideal amount for my fridge/freezer. I think maybe could fit in 2 more rolls without encroaching on the "human shelves". Ideally, combined with the other food I give them (kibble, Vets all natural grain thing, tripe, roo tails, training treats aka coles dog chicken roll diced) this will last about 3-4 weeks.

I'm going to start the introductions to the puppy with the salmon roll I think. Minced chicken carcass tomorrow, its pretty solid and will take some time to defrost I think.

Think I found my new raw supplier since my old store closed down :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A lady from our local pet supplies store reccomended this supplier, I hadnt ever even heard of him but he sells all sorts of things for really cheap prices and only lives up the road. 

We got some lamb chunks (bone in and really meaty) for $3.50/kg, and 5kg of beef mince as well. 

Very good prices! 

They are in Lorn, NSW

(near Maitland, 40mins from Newcastle) 

IMG_4599.PNG

• Like 2

On 30/07/2017 at 0:21 PM, Scrappi&Monty said:

A lady from our local pet supplies store reccomended this supplier, I hadnt ever even heard of him but he sells all sorts of things for really cheap prices and only lives up the road. 

We got some lamb chunks (bone in and really meaty) for $3.50/kg, and 5kg of beef mince as well. 

Very good prices! 

They are in Lorn, NSW

(near Maitland, 40mins from Newcastle) 

IMG_4599.PNG

I have been looking for some where local to buy raw so Ill have to give them a bell. Thank you. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 4:01 AM, Christine_72 said:

Has anyone managed to source Green tripe in Adelaide? I can get it shipped over from interstate from feedpetsnotvets.com.au but the shipping starts at $30 :eek: 

Sorry to reply to my own post... But i have finally found a place that sells Green Tripe. PETZEST, they have stores all over Adelaide.

• 2 years later...
On 3/7/2017 at 5:59 PM, SouthEastChris said:

Hi guys I'm not a business or anything but happy to sell as much raw meat as you want as I bulk buy for myself and my family. I live in Melbourne South east and only do pick ups.

Roo mince $4 kg

Rabbit mince $4 kg

Deer mince $4 kg

Chicken mince $2.50 kg

I put 0 preservatives in my minces and all game meat is minced fresh and frozen for 3 weeks to kill any parasites.

I also make BARF mix's so if anyone is interested pls get in touch. :)

Hi Chris,

I have sent you a Private Message.

Joey.