Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had the best time, laughed and laughed, got sunburned, you should of seen Little Miss 8 walking this big douge de boudoex ( sp?) up and down the foot path.

Learnt that Seb is not the sharpest tool in the shed and laughed at his ability to only do one thing at a time.

Nekhbet worked out why my computer wont show her web site

We had the best arvo :laugh: made a new friend and looking forward to doing it all over again soon

Thanks for asking

Loving all the great pics, everyone!

BTW...After the seeing the pic of Tully jumping off the log after Mawson tried to 'have a little cuddle'....well Jane is sure tully has NO taste and she is beside herself with jealously!

At the ripe old age of 8 months, Jane is finally learning that retrieving is fun!!!! YAY!!!

Hey guys,

Went camping on wkend so haven't been on here... JJ the doggies are beautiful...

Nekhbet is fantastic, Bruno is stuck in his fear period (think maybe his mum is bit like this and has passed it down), we have to gain more confidence for him, she has given us some good idea's on him in the back of the ute, also ideas on what he was doing at home to gain attention so stop his annoying come over here and watch me barking, also she showed us how to get him up the ramp into back of ute OMG it works everytime... I love Nekhbet she is fantastic, oh yeah and we also did some lead walking and Bruno now walks by my side...

Great to hear TT, He was walking ok on lead at harris street, did he get the naughty teenage time and forget how :clap:

Sometimes its great to have an outsider look and show us different ways to do things.

I enjoyed Nekhbets visit she is Fantastic

Hi guys, whats everyone been up to? Hows the pups JJ?

If anyone knows of anyone who would be interested in being a temp carer for a SEDA puppy let me know? It would only be occasionally and generally only over night.

I would but I dont think that I would pass their requirments!

Why? As long as your dogs are friendly (which they are) and you can look after the pup thier shouldnt be no worries?? We are puppy caring next week just overnight, the pup is around 13 weeks old, should be fun although it may cure me of my puppy cluckiness as I havent had to do any toilet training for about 16 months now :grouphug:

nope sorry TLC couldnt think of any thing worse than a lab puppy

TT too hot for Seb to go the blue hole tonight, enjoy yourself though

Wasnt sure if other dogs were allowed. I know they would love it, would run amok.

Toilet training.............now i may have to rethink.

Nah if it was overnight it would be fine.

Yep other dogs are fine!! If you are keen could you pm me your number so I can Pass it on to the Puppy co ordinator. I think she just has to assess suitability but it is easy peasy she just comes to your house has a chat and thats all there is to it, and with temp care there is no obligation if they ring you and you cant do it thats fine, they just go to the next person on the list. This lot of puppies are all fairly cruisy and layed back, now they are around 12 weeks old.

If anyone is interest, I'm heading down to Blue Hole tonight at about 5.30pm...

How was the beach, I would have joined you but we had arranged a play date with Coopers brother Harry, not that they did much playing :) too hot for them so they spent most of the time under the shade of the trees!!

Pics on face book.

We go down every year, dont take your dogs, competitors get annoyed

Its a great weekend and a great place to met up with other DOLers