jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugly looking stinky puppies :laugh:

No they are very very cute and smoochable, and NO I dont want one WE are not having one and thats IT :laugh:

Before you make a decision.......................................they come with a free set of Steak Knives!!!

Wellllllllllllllllllllll I culd do with some more steak knives.........................

tlc - I think those pics have been 'photoshopped' a hell of a lot...

There is NO way you can have 4 dogs AND a lovely backyard!!!

Funny, It is no where near as nice as it was before we had four!!

I think cause I take them to the park for excersise they just dont seem to need to run around the back yard. But the big tree with the little bridge under it is thier racing tree, they play chasy around it all the time, they love it so I would hate to see the damage under the tree!!

I'm with JJ,TLC...that is definitely a 'borrowed' backyard!

I've got just Jane and frankly I'm embarrassed about my backyard. There is bits of chewed up crap everywhere plus the various clothing items ( usually mine) she likes to drag out there for a bit of a lie down on. Oh yeah...also bits of ripped up toilet paper rolls as someone accidently leaves the toilet door open and she raids the spare rolls! Those labs on the toilet paper commercials are big fat liars!

BTW...Pickles looks lovely and HUGE...How old is he now?

:eek::mad:( I knew someone was bound to notice, very observant Tanya... :laugh:

Well a really good friend of mine had a brainwave yesterday after me having a few bad days with a really wheezy asthmary chest that wouldnt go away she thought I needed the dreaded prednislone (sp) and I had some in the cupboard from last time I needed them, so it was the afternoon and I decided Id start right then and she warned me "they will keep you awake" she said, and Im like "naaaa it'll be right I need to start them now" :rofl: so there I was didnt go to sleep till about 1am then wide awake at 4am. So thats the reason I was awake so early and what else do you do if your awake at some god aweful hour.....? DOL of course... ;)

:laugh: What a fat little puddn, soooo cute!! was that just after a big feed?

Refresh my memory, how many did she have again?? is there a runt or are they all good doers?

edited to add keep em coming!!

Edited by tlc

Just thought id post a few pics of our walk today.

before the walk just getting ready to go, have a read of the hat....in her dreams :laugh:

DSCN0671.jpg

They have decided to build a big water jump for the horses in the middle of the park, thats gonna be lovely for our doggies to play in...NOT it will be totally muddy, althought we have been told when it is not being used it will be drained. The dogs had to have a sticky beak!!

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

having a rest

DSCN0682.jpg

the lovely floyd

DSCN0701.jpg

all together with Shannon

DSCN0714.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0727.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

Tully decided she didnt wanna be near Mawson when he leaned over to give her a smooch she was not impressed had a little grumble at him and then jumped off!!

DSCN0734.jpg

Then Maws decided to have a rest

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

Then along came Monet for smooches with the gang

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0743.jpg

It sure has been a great day, hoping for more of the same on the weekend!!

Amy is the proud Mum of 3 boys & 3 girls.

The 1st delivered last night with the rest requiring a C/Section as were very large.

Here are a couple of pics....

Nice pics! :rofl:

tlc - Amy had five. 3 Dogs, 2 Bitches.

No 'runt', all strong, healthy pups.

Forecast poor weather over the weekend last I heard... ;)

Ok, Ok.....

Oh I am confused so it was 5 pup or 6 ???????

They look so so cute I could come steal one haha. They sure are going great guns, and are a great size. Looks like Amy is a great Mum.

That little boy "Red" even has the same white marking as Boof.

lol I could fob him off as a ridgless ridgie for a little bit hahahahahaha

Cheers Janet

:) Just lve the pile of puppies!! They all look a great size. Hows Amy doing now?

Amy is doing really well now on the meds.

She is a great Mum, but not as dedicated as her Mum (Belle) is. Belle literally had to be dragged away from her pups to toilet, or so we could change bedding etc and would cry if she was seperated from them - even for a moment.

Amy, on the other hand, thinks she deserves plenty of "me" time, preferring to stay outside soaking up this beautiful sun we've been getting. When she hears the pups wake & cry, she will reluctantly make her way back inside to feed and clean them. She is doing everything she has to do, but nothing more... :)

....still, I've got a feeling they will need to be weened a little early. :birthday: