Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still not sure if you are in Warrnambool?

Hi sorry but I am computer iliterate was tough joining dols but anyway I will tell you a little about us we are owned by a CAVALIER family. I have don obedience and show classes in geelong, the reason for this is that I do some long shift work and I cant always get to locals I am hoping to make some new Doggie friends we are on the outskirts of Warrnambool, well off to bed

Well thats great always happy to have new doggy friend join us here. We might catch up at the dog show. Do you have only one dog? Do you show? WHere abouts do you work? Do you go to Bunnings at all? I work there in the paint section.

Well thats great always happy to have new doggy friend join us here. We might catch up at the dog show. Do you have only one dog? Do you show? WHere abouts do you work? Do you go to Bunnings at all? I work there in the paint section.

Hi, am new to warrnambool Forums, but thought I would also like to say hi. I am going to Warrnambool Show so we might all be able to say hello and meet Crackers also being newbie.

Welcome Crackers and Monster!

I wont be able to make it to the shows unfortunately due to work, but I hope there are a few Warrnambool DOLers there to meet!

My van is booked in at the painters next week.... look out for the "Snake-Mobile" on a street near you! :laugh:

I've decided to buy myself a new Delica van, so Chan will have to drive the snakey one!

I'll get the new one painted up too, in time, but for now we'll just have the one with advertizing.

Here's a sneak peak.... although we have made some changes to this...

post-14146-0-10660300-1328692688_thumb.png

It's certainly gonna be a head-turner!

So when car insurers raise their comprehensive premiums for vehicles resident in the Warrnambool district it will be JJ's fault for driving around in such a head-turner of a vehicle and causing crashes through catching the gobsmacking attention of other drivers. :rasberry:

I need some local knowledge :o where's the best place to buy a fresh cooked cray? It Dad's birthday next week and given he's not that easy to buy for, I thought I'd get him a big feed of cray for his birthday.

Prefer not to pay through the nose for it, they were $60/kg at Port Mac over NY which wasn't too bad... pity Port Mac is so far, be worth the drive to spend time on that beach again :thumbsup:

Edited to add: Willing to travel if I need to :)

Edited by Jess.

Thanks for yhe welcome , I show my dogs if Im unable I have a friend who helps out I have 6 cavvies I do security work and nurse with families with either themselves or children with disablities so yes this keeps me busy I must say i am not DIY im hopless but I do go to Bunnings like the plants and always on the lookout for dog fence panels etc. Wow thats some flash van very snakey. I hope to go up one day to show as I was told that the dog van will be there also the lady who makes dog beds I can never stop with doggie goods they have a great variety HENCE SPOILT KIDS.

Jess try All Fresh Seafoods in the Norfolk Plaza...

it's been a while but I have bough them there and been happy, but I'm no Cray connoisseur ;)

We used to buy them straight off the boat in Portland... they'd sell 'imperfect' Crays for $10 each!!!

Just because they had a leg or antennae missing the shops wouldn't take them.

For years my brother was buying them regularly to feed to his dogs!!! :eek:

I wonder if there is anyone closer to home selling them like that???

Jess try All Fresh Seafoods in the Norfolk Plaza...

it's been a while but I have bough them there and been happy, but I'm no Cray connoisseur ;)

We used to buy them straight off the boat in Portland... they'd sell 'imperfect' Crays for $10 each!!!

Just because they had a leg or antennae missing the shops wouldn't take them.

For years my brother was buying them regularly to feed to his dogs!!! :eek:

I wonder if there is anyone closer to home selling them like that???

Far out - $10 each :eek: :eek: :eek: How awesome would it be to find someone doing that!

:thumbsup: Thanks for the recommendation, I don't eat seafood at all so definitely no cray connoisseur here either. Will give them a try Monday. :thumbsup: If I wasn't heading to Bob Bailey this weekend I'd catch him a feed of yabbies, but I think he'll survive with cray. ;)