Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Tanya too!

Tenties I posted you a reply in the other thread, I also agree with JJ probly the heat kept people away.

Jj I sure will I am looking foward to it, Been a few drama at work so be glad to have a few days off, 5 to be exact not that Im counting. :laugh: Roll on May then I will have some more serious holidays! A whole two and a bit weeks in a row. :thumbsup:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it seems i'm the only one who didnt get a pm from this person, so in saying and knowing that i take it, it was about me ?????? :( not that i care much, the truth hurts to those who relate to it ???? and only really hurts if you are narrow minded about things ??? ;)

Well it seems i'm the only one who didnt get a pm from this person, so in saying and knowing that i take it, it was about me ?????? :( not that i care much, the truth hurts to those who relate to it ???? and only really hurts if you are narrow minded about things ??? ;)

Awwwww you must be feeling so left out ;) but when I read JJ's comments they came across as several critiquing a local business so unless you are a local business (hmm egg producer? caterer?:laugh: ) it was unlikely to have been about you.

I supposed that the PM's only went to those who actively participated in the discussion about the local business - hey JJ, tlc, Jess, Tanya etc. I bet you didn't know that the local Chamber of Commerce hangs on your every word, did you?:rofl:

Of course I could be completely wrong - wouldn't be the first time either!

Your funny RP! and you are spot on, earlier in January there was a discussion between a few of us over a particular local business. Tenties I think at the time you were lying low. ;)

RP how did you pull up after the weekend?

We went to Kepala today and although there was a bit of rain we had a fantastic time. Tully decided to give me a heart atack and although she can swim like a fish decided she was nearly going to drown, I thought for a minute I was going to have to go in after her. :laugh: All good though I found a long pole with a thing on the end for her to grab onto, still a little scary though. She had gone in off the end bit of the pool off a ledge and thought she could get back out the same way but it was too steep for her so she just started to panic and her back half sank and her head was just out of the water, but don't worry the whole time she never let go of her ball. :rofl: and even after I fished her out she still went right on back in again. :laugh:

I didn't get a PM, just seen their status when I seen some random had added me as a friend. Just went to see if the status was still there and they've since been deleted.

Went into the greyhound shop today, brilliant that she has the bigger range of cat food :thumbsup: Means I only need to go to her now. :D They also have dynameat which Mum was very happy about since it's quite hard to find regular stockists.

tlc - I wish Kepala was closer! Hadn't been there for ages but dropped in on the way to an agility seminar recently so I could tire the girls out (yeah right!). :laugh:

I really wish it was closer too, it's great. I might even get a reasonable sleep tonight as all 4 are fairly pooped, it's been a big day!

Yes I think if Prime plays their cards right they will be hard to top!

Well we had a fantastic time away, I will post a few pics of the crew after. They were so well behaved and even with spending way too much time in the car they were always on their best behaviour. They also slept all night both nights! :thumbsup: (not like last time :laugh: )

Well we had a fantastic time away, I will post a few pics of the crew after. They were so well behaved and even with spending way too much time in the car they were always on their best behaviour. They also slept all night both nights! :thumbsup: (not like last time :laugh: )

:)

Look forward to some pics.

Hi Warrnambool people. I confess I am a Mt G lurker in here from time to time. Just wondering if someone can tell me if dogs are allowed in the Tower Hill area? I drove through there briefly once on my way home from somewhere, it looked so nice that I'd like to go back there for the day, do some walking, take some lunch and the dogs...if they are allowed.

Also can someone tell me what the weather is like in Warrnambool today (Sat 3/3) as my boys were supposed to be coming down for a thing at the Model Aero club today and tomorrow and have decided not to go cause it says on the radar that it's raining and windy there...but who can trust the radar??? No proper rain here atm...no wind either.

Hi teela no dogs are not allowed in tower hill as its a protected area so no dogs at all :) it is beautiful there with lots of wildlife (I live just up the road a we get some of the wildlife coming for a visit here every now and then luckily the dogs are always locked up when it happens )

As for the weather its raining on and off so far for most of the day and we have just lite the wood heater for the first time in 4 months so a good call in giving it a miss :) all in all a pretty crappy day weather wise which is a disappointment for the model aero clubs day.

Tenties I sent you a message via Facebook about not being able to make it to the show due to going to melb did you get it ?

Going back to sit in front of heater to warm up lol

Cheers Janet

It's the first rain we've had here for ages as well and I won't speak for anyone else but well needed for us so very happy that it's rained and hope we get a few more days of it just enough to fill some tanks and green up some

Grass and put a bit of feed in the paddocks ect.

Forgot to mention that I didn't receive a P.M either about that business but then I didn't comment on them as I have always found them to be good bar one staff member.

Then again I don't post much these days more if a lurker than a poster :)

Cheers Janet

Hi teela no dogs are not allowed in tower hill as its a protected area so no dogs at all :) it is beautiful there with lots of wildlife (I live just up the road a we get some of the wildlife coming for a visit here every now and then luckily the dogs are always locked up when it happens )

As for the weather its raining on and off so far for most of the day and we have just lite the wood heater for the first time in 4 months so a good call in giving it a miss :) all in all a pretty crappy day weather wise which is a disappointment for the model aero clubs day.

Tenties I sent you a message via Facebook about not being able to make it to the show due to going to melb did you get it ?

Going back to sit in front of heater to warm up lol

Cheers Janet

Yeah i did read that you were.... on Elsa's FB lol

Also forgot to mention I have been past your place a few times now Tenties and tooted the car horn :)

Was going to call in, not the monday gone but the one before on my way back to Warrnambool tooted on way past say the new vehicle :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but you not home on my return trip :( Will be going past this Monday again on way to Geelong I will toot as I go past again both ways LOL.

Was disappointed I missed the dog show but I had completely forgotten about our appointment in Melb until it was too late to change the date will try to get over to Noorat for a look see :)Least it wont be far for you to travel LOL Is that next weekend ? I think I didnt go last year cose we had to go to Melb for the same appointment I missed this years Warrny show for ?

Anyway will all depend on how my back is behaving as I have just spent the last 3 days in bed with it :( and have been told to do nothing for the next few :( Just cant avoid appoint on Monday so will have to grin and bare it. Wish it was a simple as going and buying a new back bone LOL when do you think that will happen ??? Buying new body parts ? not ones that we are not happy with but ones that no longer work properly......

Ok can you tell I'm bored with being stuck at home PMSL

Ok might go and read a book on the kindle

Cheers Janet

Woke this morning to 2 extra dogs :eek: something i dont really need :laugh: they had gone walk about from their home which is in Noorat :eek: the owner couldnt believe how far they had come , i couldnt believe they made it here without being hit by the train , a truck or a car they was blessed me thinks :D great dogs though, the owner called them Jack Russel but they were clearly Parsons ;)

Woke this morning to 2 extra dogs :eek: something i dont really need :laugh: they had gone walk about from their home which is in Noorat :eek: the owner couldnt believe how far they had come , i couldnt believe they made it here without being hit by the train , a truck or a car they was blessed me thinks :D great dogs though, the owner called them Jack Russel but they were clearly Parsons ;)

Really? Parsons?? Geez you don't see them every day!

I agree... they are very lucky dogs!